Kyle Hutton - hope for him yet?

Seen some clips of the game against Bristol City and thought he played very well and didn't look out of shape at all. I also read an article where he said he's been training with Jig. If he really dedicates himself to improving himself we'll have a real player on our hands because i think he has a lot of ability ( despite some woeful performances towards the end of last year when he looked out of shape).

When he came on as a sub against Motherwell in the League cup at Ibrox he was immense, if we can have him playing like this 90% of the time we'll be laughing. Well that's my opinion, am i being too hopeful?

I think too many have been far too critical of Hutton much of which arose after he was accused of being "one of them". There was also the team selection where (after Macleod's injury) he was isolated in midfield. We set out supposedly 4 - 4 - 2 but immediately after kick off that became 4 - 2 - 4 as the two wide players just didn't do much in midfield. Hutton was left with Black who was simply shocking. The opposition played with 5 in midfield and that is why Hutton looked overwhelmed. He is much more effective with some support in the middle. Iniesta would have struggled alongside Black last season!!

Fear he may have missed his chance. Last year was his big chance and I had huge hopes for him and was ultimately extremely disappointed with him. A lot of competition for those two midfield spots this year. Hope he can do it, seems to be showing a good attitude which is promising.

The game he came on against Motherwell is the best av seen him play. Obviously has the ability so now hopefully training with Jig he'll have the right attitude to.

Yeah, the Motherwell game is the best performance I saw from a Rangers player last season. Shame he didn't kick on from there. He strikes me as one of these young guys that's willing to do just enough but won't push that extra mile to make the best of himself. Hopefully that's changing. If he can be consistently 'Motherwell' then we'll have a really good player on our hands.

Last year they were sitting pretty no competition and a put together team. After the new signings and the threat of getting rid of time wasters.....I'm sure there will be an improvement once the season starts as they have all been trying to get into shape faster this time.

The game he came on against Motherwell is the best av seen him play. Obviously has the ability so now hopefully training with Jig he'll have the right attitude to.

Bossed it at a time where it looked as though Motherwell were starting to come back into the game. Snapped into tackles, Hassled, harried and otherwised bullied Wells midfield out of the game.