Emails from a piece of work, *proper Rangers fan* edition

Shane

Christopher expecting his word to be taken as gospel without any comeback, if my memory serves me correct the USP was merely an umbrella group of ALL major fans groups minus the RST. Olive branches were offered to the RST provided they got their house in order and removed the cancer from within. The USP is/was not a group like the others, it was merely an umbrella to speak collectively for all the groups.

Reading between the lines you are trying to make it look like VB have taken Sides in all of this, again to suit your agenda. From what I gather Vanguard Bears have taken no sides in any of this mess, they simply want what is best for the club. Your blogging peer Bill McMurdo even commended such a stance while you were being a wee puppet to puppets.

Minstral, can you expand on why Christopher is no longer on VB if that's ok?

More personal stuff. I've already said I don't think VB have anything to do with RU now. Don't let facts get in the way though.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Know what? This is honestly school playground like Fury. The absolute and complete and utter best you will get from this (to me as an outsider to this conversation) is smug nah nah nah nah nah rights for about 10 seconds. Its borderline pathetic mate and to be honest I expected a wee bit better.

Perhaps if you were on the receiving end of sustained attacks from a small group of anonymous fans you'd feel differently. They seem to excel in only one area, conflict with their own fans. I don't mean VB before anyone starts. I'd like one of them to justify their jibes with facts. All this blazer, agenda pish is dull.

I've already told you Mr victim. Now, let's get one thing clear before you continue to attack me for no reason and something that has nothing to with me. You smear whoever you like and create division with other Bears all you like, but you're fast becoming a laughing stock son.

I'll say this again just for you Mr fans rep. You and your gang of Mummy's boys and blazer chasers, create more division among the Gers support than any group known to man. For such a bunch of wet behind the ears nonentities, you certainly like to shout and make your voice heard.

That's fine, bully and shout down whoever you like, but don't smear me.

There is only one person being confrontational here and it isn't me. They issued statements with VBs name on. That doesn't seem to bother you. As for the rest of your post, total pish.

Perhaps if you were on the receiving end of sustained attacks from a small group of anonymous fans you'd feel differently. They seem to excel in only one area, conflict with their own fans. I don't mean VB before anyone starts. I'd like one of them to justify their jibes with facts. All this blazer, agenda pish is dull.

But you specifically brough VB into no-one else did. That is all Im commenting on.Why lash out that them? If you are on the end of sustained attacks from "a small group of anonymous fans" , try and find out who they are , would be what I'd do rather than pick a group like VB and(lets be honest) throw some innuendo out there for no reason.

That said, why not stop pishing down that route and get back to fighting about the rst !

But you specifically brough VB into no-one else did. That is all Im commenting on.Why lash out that them? If you are on the end of sustained attacks from "a small group of anonymous fans" , try and find out who they are , would be what I'd do rather than pick a group like VB and(lets be honest) throw some innuendo out there for no reason.

Pick on VB? Willhelm joined the thread and started talking about blazers and agendas. Similar language to that used by Duffy. I asked if VB were still involved with RU through the USP. A question that still hasn't been answered.

I warned everyone about this crank mob away back at the start. I took a few pelters for it because people thought they were trying to UNITE others but i saw right through it from day one, just as i did Whyte.

Not looking for any "well dones" or anything like that but it really is like RST MK II.

When are we ever going to get a well educated, well arranged and influential group of supporters who know how to take the fight to others instead of rabble rousers like Rangers Unite and the RST ?

Pick on VB? Willhelm joined the thread and started talking about blazers and agendas. Similar language to that used by Duffy. I asked if VB were still involved with RU through the USP. A question that still hasn't been answered.

Fuxake mate, you and I both know you are at it. I'll leave you to it ,a little wearier and sadder that this is how you are carrying on.

Shakes head and walks away (awaits last word master to strike)

I warned everyone about this crank mob away back at the start. I took a few pelters for it because people thought they were trying to UNITE others but i saw right through it from day one, just as i did Whyte.

Not looking for any "well dones" or anything like that but it really is like RST MK II.

When are we ever going to get a well educated, well arranged and influential group of supporters who know how to take the fight to others instead of rabble rousers like Rangers Unite and the RST ?

any chance of the weekends lotto numbers mate:)

Duffy/RU should remember that it was Rangera Media which exposed Duffy's business history and so destroyed any chance of him being part of the solution.

The order of events was:

- Duffy appears

- RST welcomes Duffy's emergence

- Rangers Media publishes details of his trail of corporate destruction

- RST high heid yins lauch a viscous personal attack on the author of the RM article :)

- and only later does it appear Duffy and the RST fall out

Duffy is as toxic to RU as Dingwall is to the RST. The continued involvement of both is detrimental to supporters' interests. Duffy's RU causes disunity and Dingwall's RST lacks trust.

I'm gonna make a new fans group called the VBRSTFFTRSCROBOUB, anyone want to join?

But seriously, certain individuals in certain groups need to have a good fekkin look at themselves, they cause harm to the Rangers support all to boost their own egos.

Too many wannabees and leeches using the club to further their own wants and needs.

That said, why not stop pishing down that route and get back to fighting about the rst !

This is the thing, he is a liar, he knows exactly who they are, he has been in face to face meetings with them and he has their numbers and e-mails.

Another Furry lie in the open.

This thread is just ridiculous now.

Duffy/RU should remember that it was Rangera Media which exposed Duffy's business history and so destroyed any chance of him being part of the solution.

The order of events was:

- Duffy appears

- RST welcomes Duffy's emergence

- Rangers Media publishes details of his trail of corporate destruction

- RST high heid yins lauch a viscous personal attack on the author of the RM article :)

- and only later does it appear Duffy and the RST fall out

Duffy is as toxic to RU as Dingwall is to the RST. The continued involvement of both is detrimental to supporters' interests. Duffy's RU causes disunity and Dingwall's RST lacks trust.

Ah! Thank goodness.

An abridged version of some of the events at last

I thought i would have a quick look at the forum for any recent Rangers updates and got sucked in to this intriguing post.

To say the least, i,m a wee bit baffled with some of the content and hope that peace will eventually unite all those involved.

I'm gonna make a new fans group called the VBRSTFFTRSCROBOUB, anyone want to join?

But seriously, certain individuals in certain groups need to have a good fekkin look at themselves, they cause harm to the Rangers support all to boost their own egos.

Too many wannabees and leeches using the club to further their own wants and needs.

Good to see you left out RU. Make the rest of the post ok.

USP usually stands for unique selling point in the UK or sometimes unique selling proposition in other countries.

The people who run the fans groups or are affiliated to them in this thread have really just ratified why none of them succeed to form a true Rangers fans organisation and never will.

There is nothing unique in any of the groups and the only thing that unites them is the fact that a lot of people are out for self gain either financially or for kudos and power.

They do excel and are united in talking shite though.

Very sad thread IMO. :(