Keevins Just Can't Help Himself

Guardian

Keevins is a wank everything he writes is negative and it's only purpose is to cause offence to justify his place on earth so people will talk and discuss about what he's said.reminds me of that prick Gerry mcnee.

Stopped buying papers 6 months ago only way to shut the cunts up if no one buys them he's out on his arse fuck them

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daly is undoubtedly under more severe threat from Septic fans. Fact. Like Mojo was....the GFITW are dangerous but in a very sinister way. You agree Daly can expect a few problems from the Dhims?

I didnt say he wasnt. Celtic have more than their fair share of complete arseholes as proved over the years . All I'm saying is there was a rather vocal minority of our fans who didnt want daly to sign and still arent happy that he is here.

If anyone from Rangers is reading this, JIm Traynor perhaps, here is a message from a Rangers supporter.

Get your fucking finger out and start defending the club and it's furious fans!

Daly is undoubtedly under more severe threat from Septic fans. Fact. Like Mojo was....the GFITW are dangerous but in a very sinister way. You agree Daly can expect a few problems from the Dhims?

Well, Mo had to leave the country.

Interestlingly enough, Kenny Miller didn't after going the other direction.

keevins is right about one thing a dont want jon daly at ibrox not becuse a hate him for his religion but becuse a dont want another avrege 30 somthing old player at rangers but the rest off what keevins says is just one load a shite

He is the first Irish caflik player and as far as the wee shite Kevin's is concerned that's not the same as any other caflik player that we've singed, in his bigoted book Irish caflics are different from the roman ones.

Alan Smith is as well. (tu) so he isnt even the first irish player we have and he has been totally accepted with no hatred so why would we care where Daly is from.

Did Walter read this thread on here ? This is from Keevins today.

He also managed to deliver yours truly a little light touch chastisement in the midst of his busy schedule.

There was a difference of opinion arising from the interpretation of something I’d written about Rangers last week and the chairman took me aside for a quiet word.

Nothing so vulgar as a row, simply the subtly-put expression of the club’s standpoint accompanied by that cold-eyed stare that reporters used to get when Walter was running the team and had been caused upset.

An ear bashing but without any visible scarring that would show up in court, if you know what I mean.

Did Walter read this thread on here ? This is from Keevins today.

He also managed to deliver yours truly a little light touch chastisement in the midst of his busy schedule.

There was a difference of opinion arising from the interpretation of something I’d written about Rangers last week and the chairman took me aside for a quiet word.

Nothing so vulgar as a row, simply the subtly-put expression of the club’s standpoint accompanied by that cold-eyed stare that reporters used to get when Walter was running the team and had been caused upset.

An ear bashing but without any visible scarring that would show up in court, if you know what I mean.

So that's the price for the interview then.

Really? Just came from a thread with someone admitting they would dry boak if Daly scored into Celtic and wouldnt be able to celebrate.........

That must be a Knewco that wrote that, any of our supporters who think along those lines is a disgrace to the club. :(