Celtic fans - Lee Rigby

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I don't give a fuck about C*ltic but when they sing songs about the British Army and take it that step even further and sing about one that has died, that really pisses me off.

Went on to a Taig's twitter and he has said it was 10 drunken yobs in a pub singing it but it's a non-story. Excuse me, no matter if it was 1 or 6,000 fans, some taigs sung about Lee Rigby and it should be told and reported everywhere. GFITW my arse

I see on Brentford forum there's a septic fan saying they were waving a Union Jack at our fans but admitted there was IRA chanting and balaclava wearing fans after 1st goal.

They are the lowest fans and should go somewhere like Ireland and stay there if offended by the Union Jack, what a bunch a fucking tossers!

I seen that aswell, the unwashed fan also said the UJ was taking off the Brentford fans. Which is a fucking disgrace.

Been reading a few tweets about this Lee Rigby song.

Obviously they are trying like mad to deflect the attention, and blame one of our fans for starting the rumour on Twitter,

But, there are tim fans who have been tweeting about it, and confirming it happened.

It was around/outside The New Inn, not in the stadium, before and possibly after the match.

Several have confirmed the first one to tweet it, who took absolute abuse for doing so, and others have said that it was being sung by 5 to 10 people.

Not a huge number, but enough to prove that they have a song to celebrate the murder of a British soldier....hardly the first, is it?

Now they are trying like fuck to cover/hush it up, because they know they get away with this shit at home, they will not down south.

This is the guy who tweeted it, and who has taken most of the flak; @seaniemc1

Been reading a few tweets about this Lee Rigby song.

Obviously they are trying like mad to deflect the attention, and blame one of our fans for starting the rumour on Twitter,

But, there are tim fans who have been tweeting about it, and confirming it happened.

It was around/outside The New Inn, not in the stadium, before and possibly after the match.

Several have confirmed the first one to tweet it, who took absolute abuse for doing so, and others have said that it was being sung by 5 to 10 people.

Not a huge number, but enough to prove that they have a song to celebrate the murder of a British soldier....hardly the first, is it?

Now they are trying like fuck to cover/hush it up, because they know they get away with this shit at home, they will not down south.

This is the guy who tweeted it, and who has taken most of the flak; @seaniemc1

Seems he has sent a video of the incident to Celtic.

Absolutely disgusting people would sing that.

Obviously all Celtic fans wouldn't sing that song, the people who sung it are scum off the earth but I hardly doubt their was 6000 Celtic fans belting this out at the game like I heard this morning when I first read about it. Really hope this is brushed under the carpet, because the minority that did it are not worth the grief it would bring to the family if they had to be told theirs actually people from this country that would actually sing about their family like that.

Obviously all Celtic fans wouldn't sing that song, the people who sung it are scum off the earth but I hardly doubt their was 6000 Celtic fans belting this out at the game like I heard this morning when I first read about it. Really hope this is brushed under the carpet, because the minority that did it are not worth the grief it would bring to the family if they had to be told theirs actually people from this country that would actually sing about their family like that.

Anything else you "really hope" they will brush under the carpet?

Child abuse?

Glorifying Terrorism?

Ruining minutes silences?

Fuck sake.

The Brentford groundsman must be lying then

Obviously just like the Head of Stadium Security at Dundee must have been lying when he said this was the worse case of football hooliganism in his 20 years in the job. Everyone seems to be a liar when commenting about them when not praising them.

Obviously just like the Head of Stadium Security at Dundee must have been lying when he said this was the worse case of football hooliganism in his 20 years in the job. Everyone seems to be a liar when commenting about them when not praising them.

And they seem to be the only ones to get their twitter/Facebook accounts hacked. Really strange

Some people on here are hoping this is true which is a disgrace.

IF it did happen then I doubt it will have been anymore than a few bampots.

Go on then. The stage is all yours. WHO is wanting this to be true??

A bear in Brentford sums it up

People on here and elsewhere are underestimating the sub-culture we know as The Scum; apart from being the dregs of a lowlife background and having the unbelievable ability to outdo even themselves for depravity, they have an innate sense of survival.

I parked up at Morrison's car park in Brentford yesterday and took a walk round to Griffin Park with my camera and a new i phone, idea to take some pics of the Scum "letting themselves down". It was obvious on the way there that the Met. Police had decided on a strategy of maximum tolerance for the day; drunken slabbering youth staggering around the street carrying beer bottles in each hand shirts off and totally oblivious to the disgust in everybody else's eyes, while telling them "ye fckn love Sellic, don't ye". All this less than twenty yards from Brentford Police Station. I walked round to the Griffin Arms, that was rammed out with Scum taking over half the street with a whole squad of London's finest letting them get away with it. It took about five minutes for a Paddy Wagon with windshield grills to get past them such was the softly softly approach.

And this is what I mean by Rhat cunning, I was at Bristol last week and there were camera phones everywhere, yesterday where a section of their young mob had camped out, there was not a camera phone to be seen. There were a couple of older ghuys wearing black berets who seemed to be “stewarding the mhob to their own ends. I walked through them and mingled with the phone in my hand set on video, but I stood out as any self respecting Bluenose would amongst that vhermin knowing that if I pulled out any sort of camera, I'd have been sorted out. One fckr gave me a ticky arla as I was standing further down the street, I took out my camera and asked him to pose for a reprise but he shit himself and walked on behind a van; only caught one verse on film. That was the extent of my evidence plus one pic of the pub while getting eyed up all the time.

These young fcks are mhedia savvy and will not allow any real misdemeanour's on film to expose them for The Scum we all know them to be. This was out on the street in full view, inside the New Inn, the most Fenian Pub south of the Gallowgate, anybody and I mean anybody, pulling out a camera in there would have found themselves eating it. I drove past that an hour later and the street outside was rammed with them all out drinking, Plod spread across it to keep the main road open

They have learned from OUR mistakes, because they suckered us straight into them and it all started with Donald Findlay and has continued, anything untoward by them has been smuggled out on a poor quality phone where at Rangers games and in the pubs you can't look round without finding a camera out somewhere. We have an open policy on cameras, that's obvious by the number of times that Bears have been caught out on camera, the Scum are never caught in the same way , when we all know they are fckng evil. In Bristol everywhere you went, Bears were filming, totally openly because Shuggy from The Liam would have told the whole world anyway. Where was Shug and the rest yesterday? Not like them to miss a Beano in the Smoke.

Everybody is asking; “where’s the video evidence?”, that anybody in the New Inn or inside the ground were singing songs about Drummer Rigby? Songs that you thought were even beneath them. I’d like to turn that round and ask that, given the fact that the New Inn was packed from opening time to closing time, why there is very little or NO footage of their “normal” songsheet. Is there any dispute that the New inn was full of Scum yesterday? Where’s the video evidence?