Calling All Season Ticket Holders

AlBear.

http://www.rangers.c...ood-for-thought

This Thursday, 1st August, we want fans to help us decide which food you'd like to be available in the stadium on a match day.

If you are free this Thursday at 2pm then please call supporter services on 0871 702 1972 to book your place. (Limited places available)

This is the season of, No Excuses. :)

If you don't like the food at Ibrox here is your chance to have your say. So no whingeing later...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really suprised at the effort the club have been making to listen to the fans. Well done to the club and the people involved in this. I will give them a ring and hopefully a good few other bears ring in to voice their opinions on the food at Ibrox.

That's fine. I just got sick of people on here whingeing about the food. If it's that big an issue for anyone the club is willing to listen.

I find the whole issue very trivial, eat before you go to the game, eat afterwards, even eat at the bits outside the stadium. You won't starve to death with no food for a few hours if it's really that rotten.

Fair play to the club for doing this mind you.

http://www.rangers.c...ood-for-thought

This is the season of, No Excuses. :)

If you don't like the food at Ibrox here is your chance to have your say. So no whingeing later...

Y

You can whinge if your choices have been ignored and it's the same old shite served up

But yeah, everyone that finds this a big deal has their chance to do something.

Bring back the pizza and chips