Requisition of General Meeting

Essandoh

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i ask why does everyone hate murray? is it because of his lack of investment when he claimed he was a "rangers man" or did something else happen? there has just been that much shit gone on with so many different names that i forget half of it

I think this explains who has been buying up the larger share tranches which have been sold recently. I can see no useful purpose in Paul Murray returning to RFC. He did nothing previously. As for Frank Blin, I'm concerned what his input would be and where his allegiance lies as he is a co-director on the DCM Optical Board along with Jack McConnell and that cretin Rod McKenzie.

I doubt if they have sufficient votes to push any of their proposals through but they apparently have sufficient to call an EGM. Perhaps an EGM would be for the best and actually "clear the decks".

Can i ask why does everyone hate murray? is it because of his lack of investment when he claimed he was a "rangers man" or did something else happen? there has just been that much shit gone on with so many different names that i forget half of it

He's been trying to get control of us for years without investing any money.

He's a fucking rat.

He and his consortium failed to buy us and spat the dummy out like everyone except them was to blame.

Nae wonder people wanted a figure like Ashley to take over.

He may not be the best but its better than this fucking nonsense.

Why do they want rid of Mather? What's he done that its him that should be ousted?

Underqualified and overpaid at a time we, seemingly, are needing to cut costs?

Has everyone missed something here?

How the feck can Paul Murray be a director again - he would fail the fit & proper person test, having been a director of the old company within 5 years of an insolvency event.

Apart from that he can feck right off - he had his chance and spent too much time in front of the cameras instead of getting a deal done.

For me, I have had MORE than enough of ANY FECKIN MURRAYs at Ibrox.

that was my understanding too ! Anyone with a bit of knowledge clear this up