Requisition of General Meeting

Essandoh

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever thought this could be Smith's doing? I see Green etc getting the blame but there's no proof of that - was Smith a TBK backer? would explain how now Green's back moves are afloat to get Murray and the other Blue Knight on board?

No proof of that either, just a thought.

"I have probably got three pillars in my head. The first is private equity/fast growing companies/turnaround. The second pillar is the more typical non-executive director space in public companies, with a view to doing chairmanship of public companies. The third is putting something back, either in the charity or public sector space."

I wonder which of the 3 legs of his stool, is he leaning towards

I suspect Prior/Malcolm Murray are behind this..

Frank Blin was also part of 'The blue knights'

That's my thinking too, some are happy to say its Walter and Ally because Mather won't let Ally buy any more players but that's just bullshit and Ally and Mather seem to get on really well. This goes back to the MM Vs CG feud imo

Has anyone ever thought this could be Smith's doing? I see Green etc getting the blame but there's no proof of that - was Smith a TBK backer? would explain how now Green's back moves are afloat to get Murray and the other Blue Knight on board?

Would Walter Smith not have needed to approve Green's return?

I have no idea....who gains from this? It could be Harte? Walter and ally have both praised Mather and ally seems to get on well with him so I doubt it's Walter though I can't see green wanting to get rid of the guys he brought in!

Just yet more uncertainty and division....just what we don't need!

Thing is though, did Smith not give Mather full backing? Would be weird but considering the constant shite concerning our boardroom wouldn't be surprising.

Literally lost track of who's on what side. Anyone wanna give me the teams in some kind of organised fashion?

Oh, and fuck sake, fuck off everyone of them. Starting to think putting a bunch of fucking chimps in charge might bring better results and far less fighting. Urgh

My take on this: Paul Murray wants control of the club, but has never had the resources to do so. This has led to him piggybacking on first the Blue Knights, then Brain Kennedy and now possibly Charles Green.

If he is truly concerned about the club, he'd invest as much as he could afford and have appropriate representation, no matter how small.

However, he seems determined to take as much control of the club for as little money as possible, no matter how much instability he causes.

In other words, he can do one.

Could some of the shares changing hands be going to Dave King? Is Murray to be his man on the board?

That's my thinking too, some are happy to say its Walter and Ally because Mather won't let Ally buy any more players but that's just bullshit and Ally and Mather seem to get on really well. This goes back to the MM Vs CG feud imo

Malcolm Murray stated that he had the backing of a lot of investors.

This isn't a move by a small shareholder, I suspect this is backed by a lot of investors.