I'm sorry but..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been in favour of keeping Ally on and even having Walter on the board; although admit the appointment of Walter as Chairman was a step too far. However, I am convinced now that until we get rid of the 'Rangers Men', this club will never move forward. There is too much in-fighting and suspicion towards anyone that wishes to take the club forward.

We, the fans, are guilty of wanting 'Rangers Men' on the board, so we cannot relinquish the blame completely.

Rangers cannot have fan ownership, certainly not if the Rangers Supporters Trust are to be anywhere near it. So we have to have a business minded board, one which can eek out the slightest bit of profit from every avenue open to them - aka the 'Fergus McCann' approach. I do apologise for mentioning the wee lump but he did a bloody good job, in quick time, in correcting a failing business.

Nonsense.

We've looked far better recently then we did last season. We're already progressing.

I agree. Today, a bad result as it was, is not the end of the world. Hopefully, it will strengthen our resolve.

From what I've seen over the summer, we're actually building a decent side and are playing better football than last season, although admittedly that wouldn't be difficult.

Ally brought players in to win cups, in his second cup tie since doing-so we are absolutely humiliated.

Ally, get to fuck.

And thanks to an illegal transfer ban he wasn't able to play them. The only people who have been humiliated are those who are humiliating themselves with a post like yours.

Good point.

That completely saves him.

It's Green's fault!

Well he did accept the transfer ban that meant the eight players we signed are siting in the stand until September. Then again would we have actually got to sign these players at all if what we hear about CG's views are true. So we may have had the side that was out in the Forfar game all season, but I'm sure the short sighted fans calling for McCoist head would have conveniently have forgotten that.

And thanks to an illegal transfer ban he wasn't able to play them. The only people who have been humiliated are those who are humiliating themselves with a post like yours.

Regardless, we weren't playing against top class opposition, we were playing against Forfar. Forfar ffs. Anybody that defends him or sees some kind of positive future under him is fucking insane.

Well he did accept the transfer ban that meant the eight players we signed are siting in the stand until September. Then again would we have actually got to sign these players at all if what we hear about CG's views are true. So we may have had the side that was out in the Forfar game all season, but I'm sure the short sighted fans calling for McCoist head would have conveniently have forgotten that.

I'm sorry but you either are a close friend of Ally or fucking deluded. The side today wasn't much different from the side who managed to beat a strong Motherwell side last season, most have been together all last season 'gelling'.

Today is another disgraceful loss down to Ally and no one else, sick repeating the same sentence but, McCoist should have prevented CG statement from affecting the players morale, after all that is part of his job.

Tactically = Useless

Formations = Useless

Excuses for losing games = Refusal to take blame

He has had his platform to prove his worth, 750k a year, wouldn't give him 10% of that IMO.

Good point.

That completely saves him.

It's Green's fault!

Didn't you know?

CG picks the squad, formation and does team talks now apparently.

Some people have blinkers on and refuse to accept Ally has had ample time, proven his managerial ability(or lack of), now it's going against him he is shifting blame.

His comments today reminded me of the comments popcorn teeth made so many times last season and we laughed/scrutinised ever word the man spoke. Today was like a mirror image of the unwashed mhank last season with regards to his post-match comments.

We need a manager who isn't a friend to players, who has proved himself in the game, who has fresh ideas tactically and who knows what players suit what positions.

Didn't you know?

CG picks the squad, formation and does team talks now apparently.

Some people have blinkers on and refuse to accept Ally has had ample time, proven his managerial ability(or lack of), now it's going against him he is shifting blame.

His comments today reminded me of the comments popcorn teeth made so many times last season and we laughed/scrutinised ever word the man spoke. Today was like a mirror image of the unwashed mhank last season with regards to his post-match comments.

We need a manager who isn't a friend to players, who has proved himself in the game, who has fresh ideas tactically and who knows what players suit what positions.

Someone people blame both! There ye go! Not pick one and defend the other!

We have an amazing opportunity to change the footballing philosophy at Rangers but nothing is changing in the tactical front.

There is no doubt in my mind that administration etc saved McCoists job.

There is no shame in holding your hands up and admitting you are not management material, especially at a team like Rangers where the demands and pressure are high.

We've had this opportunity for a year now, with no sign of any real progress. We'll probably still have the opportunity next season as well, but I very much doubt the current management team has the ability to do anything about it.

Ally brought players in to win cups, in his second cup tie since doing-so we are absolutely humiliated.

Ally, get to fuck.

he has to be able to play the players he brought in.i think rangers will play some good football this year. Ally get to fuck....that is a bit harsh you sound as if you hate the man.

well spotted mate.others on here have fucking blinkers on.

See this "oh he could not play the new signings " pish thats just not going to wash anymore.. He knew this before the season started. The players we have should be able to beat the likes of Forfar with No problems or they simply should not be in a Rangers team!!