If we drew them in the Scottish cup this season

chrismcb24

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said aye last week, after that pish at the weekend, I'm no sure. I'd like to see our proper first team play before I offer my opinion now.

I reckon there will be running battles about Glesga that day.

I certainly know many who have openly stated they would be in out in out bashing tims about, so if the authorities don't want a full blown riot, or should i say a one sided bashing i would probably urge them to rig it so it didn't happen imo.

If they is any justice in life or football, the beggars will get pumped tonight and steal the headlines from us.. Maybe a great end to a horrible week..

I think we're all due a wee laugh during these times.

Back on topic, I think we will be a different team next feb and I don't fear them, now then or forever.

If we got them at Ibrox, with our new signings playing well we would have a chance, but I'd still fear a doing, so I'd much rather wait a couple of seasons before we have to see them again. However, if we did pump them there would be few more entertaining nights in our history.

At Ibrox, Scottish Cup Quarter Final, Rangers v Celtic, the team that started last night starting having gotten into their stride - there is no reason why can't beat them. We have a very good side this year which is playing some good football when they come together. Really excited for September to come and we can see our strongest side on the park week in, week out.

The sad and pathetic hordes would turn the full about face and scream about beating Rangers. I would gladly see us hump them however I would more gladly see an end to their bitter bigoted campaigns and complains so fuck them it is all about the Rangers