Coaches salaries

nvager

Judging solely on the way we play -- I think you will need to accept, we are. Yes, we will win the league.. but scrappy 2-1 wins, 1-1 draws.. the odd defeat @ Ibrox?

Coaches for +1 million pounds that deliver those types of results? Nothing against Ally of course.. but those are the facts. Yes.. we will see come September etc and we will have a better side. but should we not be running over these part timers?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I like McCoist and think he should continue in his role we really should be looking at the amount we are paying him. £750,000 a year is far, far too much for our current financial state.

Having said that you also have to look at the ridiculous bonuses being handed out to Green and Stockbridge for the team on the park winning a league filled with part-time players. An absolute scandal as well.

I bet he fucking cashes his though

So you would hand in your salary if you thought you were getting paid too much? I know I wouldn't. That's like blaming Advocaat for Rangers getting into £80 million worth of debt when Murray was signing the cheques.

Just the coaches, 100% bonuses for guaranteed promotion? Cosily voted in by each other.

Remember the coaches renumeration, like it or not, are as a result of TUPE rules.

I agree if in financial trouble you'd expect an agreement to reduce salaries though.

Im not exactly convinced by ally but I would give him a few months with the new signings and take it from there. However, many of the people on here who were slating Green and Co about salaries should be looking at our managers and saying similar.

Im not exactly convinced by ally but I would give him a few months with the new signings and take it from there. However, many of the people on here who were slating Green and Co about salaries should be looking at our managers and saying similar.

Exactly he's raping our Club as much as anyone and as for MCDowall getting £500k what a fucking disgrace