Is there any REAL financial experts on here.....

gersandy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buying of Club from D&P.

Company set costs.

Runaway players wages, tax and NI.

Football debts as 5 way agreement.

IPO set up costs.

Edmiston House.

Albion Carpark.

2 Shops at Airport and in Belfast.

Legal costs for all of above.

Legal costs for other.

Players renumeration (Goian and Boca).

That's some of the bigger one offs.

People always forget about the legal costs so good shout!

Those corporate lawyers dont pay for themselves.

still got 10m in the bank too so that should get is through. plus shirt sales to come in.

There should be a dramatic decrease in monies paid to non-footballing staff, like the hundreds of thousands being paid out to the board members. If we havent got the cash then they cant take it! This should at least stem the river of cash running out our club.

£4m in Football debts.

£5.5m used to buy the club

New roof at Murray park & 4g pitch.

Paying off Gioan,Bocanegra & Sandaza

Buying back Ed House, & Albion car park.

£1m for the Green investigation.

Lawyers fee's.

New company start up costs.

Sfa fines.

Brokers fees for the ipo.

New screens at Ibrox.

Paying players like Davis, Naismith etc full wage for a few weeks after admin.

etc etc...

Jesus!!!

So we've paid back the £5.5M used to buy the club?

The 4g pitch hasnt been laid yet

The last ones a cracker

Are you discussing just generally what we spend, or what we've spent from the IPO money?

I dont need to be any expert to see that the current rate of expenditure will leave us BANKRUPT, i am no expert but someone tell me where all the money went ??????

If you had been at the meeting you would have heard Stockbridge state that the next year's figures will be far better. Even Green said we would lose money in the first year. There was a significant amount of money used up on one-off events this year. Where did all the money go? See some of the previous posts for a "heads up" on many expenses. I'm sick of posting where much of the money will have gone. Why don't you look back over posts on threads like this (especially this one) and you will see?

Jesus!!!

So we've paid back the £5.5M used to buy the club?

The 4g pitch hasnt been laid yet

The last ones a cracker

Are you discussing just generally what we spend, or what we've spent from the IPO money?

The prospectus stated that share money raised for Rangers International would be used to acquire The Rangers Football Club Ltd. Not sure how much or how this would be structured.

If the shares keep dipping then it wouldn't surprise me. Its an easy route to get more money, majority shareholders take their money out the bank and plunge us back down to admin before starting again and making another share issue. Just look at portsmouth.

I think there are quite a few of us that can read and interpret accounts - but we need the accounts to read! I used to run a company in the US that was on NASDAQ and they had to report quarterly and that gives outsiders much better transparency on what is happening - quarterly reporting would give us a much better idea of the ebb and flow of cash and a much better idea of the financial health of the company.

If the shares keep dipping then it wouldn't surprise me. Its an easy route to get more money, majority shareholders take their money out the bank and plunge us back down to admin before starting again and making another share issue. Just look at portsmouth.

Oh Ffs shareholders can't take there money out of the bank - please don't post such pish

Oh yes they did, they were tupe'd over with the Stadium, Murray Park, History, lock stock and barrel et al.

Facts are facts and cannot be argued with.

Seriously, they didn't.

They lodged objections to the TUPE and were exempted from the transfer. They did not cost us anything in wages.

Also, the stadium didn't TUPE ;)

Untrue. A company can and should file for insolvency as soon as it understands it is in a position to meet current or future commitments.

I work in finance, but am not an expert.

That may tie in with Stockbridges statement the other night when he said they had to give 12 months notice of problems to ( I think Stock Market ? ) . We obviously haven't - so a wee bit of good news in the accounts.

:lol: