Taxi from Ibrox to Glasgow Airport?

MonkeyJug

flying up tomorrow morning from southampton, and i'm on a tight schedule. the return flight leaves at 4pm. i remember the first game last season had a delayed kick-off, so i'm anticipating the same thing tomorrow.

if it kicks off on time, it will end at 2:30. i have to be at the airport half-hour before the flight, so that leaves me with one hour to get to the airport after the final whistle. is this enough time to get out, find a taxi and get there? i think not...

my plan at the moment is to leave after 75 minutes. there will be more chance of finding a taxi, and there will be less congestion. at the moment, i don't have a fallback plan, so if i miss the flight, i'm screwed!

also, i've only been to ibrox a few times and i'm not familiar with the local area. where is the best place to get a taxi after the game?

tia

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

flying up tomorrow morning from southampton, and i'm on a tight schedule. the return flight leaves at 4pm. i remember the first game last season had a delayed kick-off, so i'm anticipating the same thing tomorrow.

if it kicks off on time, it will end at 2:30. i have to be at the airport half-hour before the flight, so that leaves me with one hour to get to the airport after the final whistle. is this enough time to get out, find a taxi and get there? i think not...

my plan at the moment is to leave after 75 minutes. there will be more chance of finding a taxi, and there will be less congestion. at the moment, i don't have a fallback plan, so if i miss the flight, i'm screwed!

also, i've only been to ibrox a few times and i'm not familiar with the local area. where is the best place to get a taxi after the game?

tia

Book a taxi?

Perfect solution (tu)

Get him PM'd

Haha don't know if the pm message is part of the pm game on the go on here just now.

I stay 5 min walk from ibrox and another 5 mins on the motorway from the airport happily drop him off all the taxi drivers in Govan are all bhoys

More than enough time mate if you can get a taxi in decent time after game. Best bet maybe walking towards Paisley Road West and flagging one down

Why no ask yer best bud Simply to give him a ride :matron:

Starts 1.30 sharp so we can catch the first half over a few pints of Magners

laugh_tom_cruise.gif

tumblr_me8fuqscMl1r4tswv.gif

tumblr_inline_mkhb63psTe1qz4rgp.gif

Haha don't know if the pm message is part of the pm game on the go on here just now.

I stay 5 min walk from ibrox and another 5 mins on the motorway from the airport happily drop him off all the taxi drivers in Govan are all bhoys

That's the nicest thing I have ever seen a nappy ripper called on here.