Players to leave during this window

MisterC

Said it before and will say it again, I think Wallace is for the off before the window shuts so we can get in some cash and free up his wage. I think same with Shiels as well. Even though not fully fit he still got a game at weekend and scored a great goal to really put himself in the shop window. I dare say others will be moved on too should any bids come in. Anyone else thinking along these lines?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we hold onto Wallace this time I see him sticking it out. I think he looks happy to shun more money to become a Rangers legend. Who could blame him. He has watched others leave and make a mess of their careers in the name of making a bit more cash.

I would not be against it if the club needs the money.

Wallace in particular is too good for where we are. Should really be playing at a higher level.

The one thing is that I think Wallace is very settled in Glasgow. He needs to leave as much as we want money for him, not sure that will happen.

Just hope we don't sell him to Celtic!

I certainly hope not, with all the coverage of our recurring financial issues if we try to offload our big guns clubs will under bid for them thinking we will be so desperate as to sell them far cheaper than they are worth ala Jelavic. We should hold firm and get rid of the deadwood if we can.

Wallace in particular is too good for where we are. Should really be playing at a higher level.

The one thing is that I think Wallace is very settled in Glasgow. He needs to leave as much as we want money for him, not sure that will happen.

Wallace wouldn't go anywhere near them

Lee Wallace still lives in corstorphine area of Edinburgh..

If he goes he'll have been forced to go.

Just hope we don't sell him to Shag Wee Boys FC!

Don't you dare!

I think he's settled here and he will be playing in Europe in 2 years time anyway so it's just a case of sitting it out, he may even be Rangers captain by then.

No chance of Wallace or Shiels leaving, one would have walked last year and the other wouldn't have came last year, now I am not saying that either one or both could be forced out by the money men, but they wont ask too leave us. I can see players like Perry, Cole, Hutton, Faure, Argeriou and maybe Crabirri leaving and hopefully we will get the Boris guy in and another centre half

No chance of Wallace or Shiels leaving, one would have walked last year and the other wouldn't have came last year, now I am not saying that either one or both could be forced out by the money men, but they wont ask too leave us. I can see players like Perry, Cole, Hutton, Faure, Argeriou and maybe Crabirri leaving and hopefully we will get the Boris guy in and another centre half

Cole has only just signed a one year extension and I think Ally will keep Faure and Cribari as CB cover unless the can get another in.

Wouldn't be too bothered about Perry and the Greek going.

Wallace wont be going anywhere and the shellic couldny afford him.

What value are the club putting on him?

Wallace is definitely attracting a lot of interest from down south. Hopefully he'll stay, he's an outstanding player and could hold his own at any top 6 english priemiership club. i'm thinking he will be sold, but hopefully we'll get upwards of £4Million for him

Would like to see these players moved on but I doubt you could get a fee for any of them and I guess the wages they are on very few teams in Scotland could afford them . Maybe Cole might have a future ahead of him but I cant see much in any of the other players mentioned.