Gers game attarcts only 24K!

Teamgers

According to this report we only had 24,000 tune in to last Saturday's game V Brechin, i can only assume it's due to the fact that BT Sports do not have many subscribers as yet, also with it not being on Virgin the viewing figures were bound to be low.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/aug/13/bt-sport-rangers-tv-ratings

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Until our first sky game these figures are irrelevant. Or a comparison to other games on bt sport.

Yup, agree with that, i was at the game but would love to have BT Sports on Virgin as i had ESPN last season, i keep hearing that Virgin have defo got BT Sports and should be on in time for the EPL, but they are leaving it rather late!

dont think the BT uptake in scotland will be that high, i got it only cos i have BT broadband+phone connection and its free,will drop it next year when they want me to pay for it.decent package if you want to watch english fitba

I was annoyed last weekend because i missed the game due to having Sky and not BT. Couldn't switch it even if i wanted to which is pissing me off as i'm sure BT have the vast majority of our games. Such a sham you can't just pay for a channel on Sky Sports.

dont think the BT uptake in scotland will be that high, i got it only cos i have BT broadband+phone connection and its free,will drop it next year when they want me to pay for it.decent package if you want to watch english fitba

I have BT Boradband but a Sky Phone line and couldn't get it free :(

Wow desperate desperate stuff! Any negative story on rangers will do it seems! Strange no mention of how many watched the partick thistle game or the Tims over in Dublin....could it be that not that many have subscribed to bt sport yet and others like myself are getting it on the lap top via a relatives bt Id or using a stream....

According to this report we only had 24,000 tune in to last Saturday's game V Brechin, i can only assume it's due to the fact that BT Sports do not have many subscribers as yet, also with it not being on Virgin the viewing figures were bound to be low.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/aug/13/bt-sport-rangers-tv-ratings

So why do you feel the need to publicise these figures?

No wonder, I have basically all channels on sky but we have Multi room in two bedrooms so 3 sky boxes.

Espn was £10 a month so roughly £3.33 per tv each month which is great value.

BT sport is £15 one off payment just to get it on and then £12 a month per TV. I think BT sport will really struggle for customers, Infact i dont know anybody who is actually paying for it.