Notice of Complaint Issued to Ian Black

Ferdasyn

If he's ever bet against rangers while playing for us he should never play for the club again.

On a different point he has breached a rule by betting on 147 other matches. Are footballers not allowed to bet on any matches, even ones they are not involved in? Just I have regularly seen rangers players post on twitter winning coupons and stuff.

So is that Ladbrokes gettin the boycott then , I really don't want Ian gettin the boot for this , just as it looks like he's hittin a bit of form , or is this the real reason some cunts grassed him up , ffs I don't want him back at the painting n decorating , Strongbow disaproves of him doin him outa work too I'd bet :ohmy::lol:

If he's ever bet against rangers while playing for us he should never play for the club again.

On a different point he has breached a rule by betting on 147 other matches. Are footballers not allowed to bet on any matches, even ones they are not involved in? Just I have regularly seen rangers players post on twitter winning coupons and stuff.

Supposedly all footballers registered in Scotland are banned from any bets on any football games in the world ( if I heard it right on John Mackay Tonight )

Supposedly all footballers registered in Scotland are banned from any bets on any football games in the world ( if I heard it right on John Mackay Tonight )

100% agree betting on your own team to lose is shocking under any circumstances

but where do they draw the line on this. Ie just full time pros, part time aswell. I know loads of footballers that bet all the time on games.like someone said Darren Coles got photos on his twitter of winning bets from champions league final and epl games.

Im pretty sure it is betting in any competition which you have or even might have played in.

So

League

League Cup

Scottish Cup

Ramsdens Cup

Internationals

I notice though that no-one has thrown the paranoid angle out there yet. A certain Dermot Desmond is one of Ladbrokes single biggest shareholders with circa 3% stake in them.

A close look at the rules also states that any club official is also banned from having any involvement of betting or even laying odds on competitions involving their team.

I wonder if anyone is looking closely at Betdaq which for 13 years was the sole property of Dastardly Dermot.

Dont hold your breath though. (tu)

Probably guilty of nothing other than stupidity.

It's maybe a big bet that's flagged up his account and that's why they've went through all his previous bets.

Shhh, it's obviously a concerted attack against him by the evil sellick fans.

If Ladbrokes were to name every footballer who has had a bet with them, they would probably be out of business now and there would be no football.

Suspect this is a Hearts or Celtic supporting employee with Ladbrokes who has brought this up, Ian Black may well know who it is.

Funny how this has come to light now, seemingly he's been doing it for years yet only now that he's a Rangers player and the club is in turmoil again does some bookie flag it up .Black must be stupid though, if he likes a bet why not get someone else to place it for him?

Honestly, I'd use this as an excuse to show him the door. I think he's a poor footballer. Was really let down by Black, Shiels, and Sandaza last season.

He has been good this season. We will need him. Would be crazy to sack him, unless he gets a 2yr ban or something.

Is there a precedent for this in Scotland or England?

I can't be arsed reading through 23 pages, so what's everyone's thoughts on this if he gets a guilty?

I reckon it would be at least a 15 game ban. Maybe even a year or 2 ban.

The club will surely sack him as well, IF found guilty.

He has been good this season. We will need him. Would be crazy to sack him, unless he gets a 2yr ban or something.

Is there a precedent for this in Scotland or England?

We binned Sandaza we could just as easily use this to bin Black. We don't need Black to win this league, or the next. MacLeod and Law are much better and there's other who can come in to CM if need be. Get rid IMO.