Notice of Complaint Issued to Ian Black

Ferdasyn

He was very poor most games. I thought he lacked effort. He got into verbal slanging matches with fans who criticised him. He rarely beat the first man with corners. His shooting was terrible. And most disappointing for me, he didn't stick up for himself when getting kicked up and down the park.

Been much better this season though.

Don't think he was poor just consistently average. We didn't need a Ian Black type player against much lesser opponents and it showed him up a bit.

The Clyde game he was in the wrong as were the fans. That same game he hit a couple of poor corners as did McKay iirc but it was Black that got pelters for it. No point going into that game too much though that was a shambles that wasn't really repeated.

He could easily have retaliated almost every game but didn't. Not sure what else he was supposed to do as he got booked for almost every first foul he commited.

Agreed he has been much better this season though (tu)

He was piss poor 90% of the time last season. Didn't dictate the play what so ever, looked as if he couldn't be arsed. I don't think he grasped just how big a club we are, and the kind of commitment and desire we want when a player puts on that shirt. He also fannied about constantly at set pieces, his free kicks were embarrassing.

His red card against Dundee United, the way he walked off joking and laughing, fannying about at the corner flag. And his constant moaning and greeting like a wee lassie about how he was getting kicked about like an empty fag packet. What did he expect ffs, he was a dirty wee bastard when he played for hearts, injured countless players, done Jelavic and injured him for 3 months, could have had an impact on our season that year. He didn't justify his wages either, and that hair doo as godfather said.

So aye, I'd get him to fuck if he's guilty.

Your hatred towards him isn't shining through at all, honest.

I'd think there would be a legal problem there as I doubt if any bookie worth his salt would be furnishing details about his clients to anybody without a court order, and that would certainly not be the SFA.

It was quoted on the STV news that Ladbrokes informed the SPFL after his last bet in July. That means they have kept records of every bet every laid by him. Will the SPFL now ask Ladbrokes and other bookmakers for evidence on every football player in Scotland that has a laid a bet? Don't think so. But it does raise the question why now have they found it right to report him????? :21:

He played 90 mins against motherwell for ICT and they lost.

They two others were matches he played in and won. Including our 4-0 romp of Arbroath which he scored in.

Its thw ICT one from 2006 that will be a stickler for him.

The others are bad form but not betting against

Do you mean Albion Rovers ?

Don't think he was poor just consistently average. We didn't need a Ian Black type player against much lesser opponents and it showed him up a bit.

The Clyde game he was in the wrong as were the fans. That same game he hit a couple of poor corners as did McKay iirc but it was Black that got pelters for it. No point going into that game too much though that was a shambles that wasn't really repeated.

He could easily have retaliated almost every game but didn't. Not sure what else he was supposed to do as he got booked for almost every first foul he commited.

Agreed he has been much better this season though (tu)

We've had this argument before mate but the fans really did nothing wrong at Clyde, I was in the section he shouted at and he was bang out of order, he wasn't abused at all.

We've had this argument before mate but the fans really did nothing wrong at Clyde, I was in the section he shouted at and he was bang out of order, he wasn't abused at all.

Not getting into it again. I believe something out of order was said.

Your hatred towards him isn't shining through at all, honest.

There's no hatred towards him. I didn't like or rate him when we signed him. But I gave him the benefit of the doubt and got behind him. But the things I've mentioned about his attitude, his performances, his behavior at tannadump, and his greeting about how tough and hard the tackles were.

Maybe that's ok in your eyes, but I want Rangers players to conduct themselves a bit better than that.

Regarding the ways of the SFA, wonder if similar focus has been put on other players throughout the country over the last 7 years, or if they only found just the one player in that 7 year period who bet on football games.

Either way, I do not someone betting against Rangers while on the field in a Rangers shirt.

The guy is trouble and if he is found to be guilty of betting against The Rangers he should be sacked.

If he is found guilty and not sacked,he should be boo'ed every time he touches the ball,which isn't that often really.

Shocking final sentence.