Notice of Complaint Issued to Ian Black

Ferdasyn

I know but the way its worded sounds like the 3 times he bet against his clubs were between 2006 and 2023 meaning he would of bet against us as he has been here since 2012 or is it just that all the bets he made are from that period and include 3 against his clubs but they aren't specifiying when those bets happened? I'm confused :huh:

The thing is quite clear...all the allegations/bets are between 2006 and 2013 so the bets against his team may have occurred in 2006.....don't let the bheasts and media make you believe different with their spin until such times as we have the full facts!

Just watched the news and they said the maximum fine that can be issued is a million, plus expulsion from the game. No surrender Ian Black

If hes guilty of betting against us then he deserves the sack. Especially as he was fucking rank last season.

Jesus wept.

Can't believe Black could have been so thick.

It's got to be squeaky bum time for him but suggest we all take a wee bit of time to hear HIS side of the story.

The bastards at the SFA will be just loving this so Black needs a wee bit of support from fans unless he admits he's done it.

Time for a really robust statement from the club.

How can you be charged with something there's no evidence for?

my thoughts exactly, and how could/would they know he was betting, unless pi/police were investigating him and had access to his online accounts, betting shop data, transactions etc, strange?

Jesus wept.

Can't believe Black could have been so thick.

It's got to be squeaky bum time for him but suggest we all take a wee bit of time to hear HIS side of the story.

The bastards at the SFA will be just loving this so Black needs a wee bit of support from fans unless he admits he's done it.

Time for a really robust statement from the club.

This is something Black has done personally, not entirely convinced the club will feel the need .

Rangers Chat. (tu)

Yes but if we allow these cunts to continue twisting things and creating hysteria based on assumptions it damages us! Any rangers fan listening to that tonight without any context would believe black has voted against rangers....which may not be the case as he has been betting since 2006.

It is also understood that the player's actions came to light through his use of a Ladbrokes phone account. someone has grassed him up. If they have the account details then a ban could be on the cards, lets face it the sfa will do us no favours.

If the information was leaked by someone within Ladbrokes or whichever firm he uses for telecoms he could possibly sue them for damages for any losses, likewise the SFA if they are using stolen information.

I will wait for a club statement but its bloody stupid by Black if this is true, not corrupt just stupid which is something he's know for.

Even more stupid after that Motherwell player that hailed form Liverpool was questioned about a betting ring that his father was alledgely involved in. I think the bet was there would be a red card, and he was the one sent off.

Of course, a bit harder to 'prove' that what Black seems to be getting accused of, but if he is found guilty, he's a Rangers player, so he'll be shat on from a high height.

If Sandaza can be sacked for some inappropriate chit-chat, I'm sure Black is on his way out if this is proven to be true, or at least he gets censured for it.