Share war jotting up

nvager

Easdales bought 1m or 2m shares recently and declared they have a good majority to win any battle on Tuesday night. In the meantime Laxley Associates have bought up 1m more shares at least and are against the current board.

In my mind that means an all out war and an EGM.

I hoped that would be avoided, but for now it seems that the EGM will take place.

That may be a good thing if facts are brought to light and audited accounts made public, but somehow I look to see nothing but squabbles.

Sad, but It may be a bloodbath and will Rangers win?

Let's put Rangers first. Let's come to a sensible agreement and establish a board that is strong yet is aware of the necessities of following Rangers and improving the quality of fan support.

A board that puts Rangers first an not any individual.

A board that runs us ethically and profitably without regard for anyone but the fans.

Aye, this has gone on way too long and needs to brought to a head sooner rather than later. If going to an EGM will do this then maybe that's what's required to happen. It may be a painful process but it will be worth it if it gives the transparency that we all want.

At the moment I just want what's best for Rangers and with all the shit flinging that's going on I don't have a clue who I want in the Boardroom (Frank Blin sounds good though) but I do know I want it to end. From what little I understand the EGM could do that and let's see who's still standing once the truth comes out.

So lets hang in there cause together we are stronger!

Hang tight fellow bears, in the words of the inspirational Mr B. Struth "No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome."

Couldn't be more correct about this whole fiasco at the moment, we will emerge stronger and better than before.

WATP

I can't see it going to a EGM now, with all the corporate investors now calling for a change in the Boardroom, IMO it will happen, no way can Rangers afford for all these investors to walk away from The Club, there maybe a lot of noise, but to me, it's all change now.

Hang tight fellow bears, in the words of the inspirational Mr B. Struth "No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome."

Couldn't be more correct about this whole fiasco at the moment, we will emerge stronger and better than before.

WATP

How many more years are we going to keep saying this for?

I can't see it going to a EGM now, with all the corporate investors now calling for a change in the Boardroom, IMO it will happen, no way can Rangers afford for all these investors to walk away from The Club, there maybe a lot of noise, but to me, it's all change now.

But they aren't walking away from rangers as they have already paid their money and got their shares.

The investors have already put their money in. All they would walk away from would be a new share issue

Stop and think all the shit coming from certain areas that our votes are needed, we have had rst wanting everyone to give them your proxy.........it will give us bargaining power and we can have a say...............can we fuck as has been proved that no mention from anyone of needing a block fans vote.

Now my view on this is that the rst see this a s a way og gathering names and more than likely anyone offering their shares for [proxy(that only rst want)will be told because of the legals you will have to be a member of the rst and pay your membership.......so they have an increase of members and a data list of names.

I no doubt could be well off the mark, but has anyone had any contact from the Ltd Co for you backing, in fact from anyone apart from this ludicrous rst thing and have they explained what they intend to do when they launched it, no they said they wanted to gauge response and to do this you had to tell them how many shares and your personal details.

Interested to hear feedback and unlike others all will be answered no matter your opinion.

Doesn't really make a jot of difference as to the outcome of any EGM that the Easdales have increased their shareholding. They've bought from IA who was aligned to the Green camp anyway so this doesn't increase the numbers in favour of the current board.

Could all this share activity just be a rouse to increase the share price?

Maybe it's been orchestrated for that very reason and Green wants out, but he's like to get as much as he can before he goes.

Cynical bastard, I know, but it's not unheard of.

Easdales bought 1m or 2m shares recently and declared they have a good majority to win any battle on Tuesday night. In the meantime Laxley Associates have bought up 1m more shares at least and are against the current board.

In my mind that means an all out war and an EGM.

I hoped that would be avoided, but for now it seems that the EGM will take place.

That may be a good thing if facts are brought to light and audited accounts made public, but somehow I look to see nothing but squabbles.

Sad, but It may be a bloodbath and will Rangers win?

Let's put Rangers first. Let's come to a sensible agreement and establish a board that is strong yet is aware of the necessities of following Rangers and improving the quality of fan support.

A board that puts Rangers first an not any individual.

A board that runs us ethically and profitably without regard for anyone but the fans.

How can Rangers be put first when both sides think what they offer is the best for Rangers...

Ed,

I can't honestly cant see past the business investors mate, the talk was they would walk away if the current board isn't changed, no money for investing in the future, I can't see where the Easdales are going to get the money to run us from, we need credit, which we don't have at the moment, if the London etc business investors walk away, where do we get the cash/ credit to keep us going till next seasons season ticket sale?

Doesn't really make a jot of difference as to the outcome of any EGM that the Easdales have increased their shareholding. They've bought from IA who was aligned to the Green camp anyway so this doesn't increase the numbers in favour of the current board.

as the laxely shares came from a source against Green so as we where

Now then, that may be exactly what a certain party(group)wish, or should I say, has levered just this scenario. A very smart move indeed.

I reckon CG will be gone. BS will be replaced by FB and there will be no position for mini and CM will remain.

i dont think green's consortium will want blin anywere near the books if the financies are as bad as reported,i think green and his partners will try and take back 100 percent control of the boardroom tomorrow,and try to ride this out

The key figure here is Frank Blin, and the real reason they haven't given in to the requisition is that they know that his appointment will shine a light on some quizzical accounting and begin the end for the vultures and start the beginning of our real recovery! IMHO

".....no doubt could be well off the mark, but has anyone had any contact from the Ltd Co for you backing, in fact from anyone apart from this ludicrous rst thing and have they explained what they intend to do when they launched it, no they said they wanted to gauge response and to do this you had to tell them how many shares and your personal details.

Interested to hear feedback and unlike others all will be answered no matter your opinion. "

I've had no contact. But then I've not seen any official notification that a General Meeting will be convened and until that happens - if it happens - then no need for that type of contact right now.

Still wonder if a deal might be done to avoid a GM - perhaps on the back of publishing the accounts which would form a far more solid and informed basis for decision taking than a lot of the concjecture and agenda-leaning stuff that comes out from the so-called leading people / groups at present.

And the Circus begins......

@BTSportSPFL: @RFC_Official fans, we will be meeting outside the front doors of Ibrox tomorrow around 12.30. Come along for your chance to be on @BTSport

So exactly when does this meeting commence?