Chris Graham - Why the hatred?

Not sure but i myself noticed a definite change in his actions and opinions a few months back, such an obvious change that i thought he was on the clubs payroll or at least fishing for a job there. It maybe he just got closer to the RST? I really don't know. I am not a fanboy of his in anyway, i just don't agree with the alleged hatred towards him. Some of it is not nice at all. He is afterall a Rangers fan just like you and i.

Feeding the Record i have to agree is a black mark, i don't understand that one.

you thought he was on the club payrole when he has been nothing ut anti the current people running the club

In every way

Do we want some sort of voice or not?

Having a voice means at times working with those who we may claim are the 'enemy'

If we have to avoid everyone who has bad mouthed us in the press their would nobody left to talk with debate with get OUR point over to.

He and his cohorts don't speak for the vast majority of the Rangers support, where is their voice or do we accept a voice that speaks for a minority?

Not sure but i myself noticed a definite change in his actions and opinions a few months back, such an obvious change that i thought he was on the clubs payroll or at least fishing for a job there. It maybe he just got closer to the RST? I really don't know. I am not a fanboy of his in anyway, i just don't agree with the alleged hatred towards him. Some of it is not nice at all. He is afterall a Rangers fan just like you and i.

Feeding the Record i have to agree is a black mark, i don't understand that one.

I think you've answered the OP's question, something has changed, I'd like to know what!

He and his cohorts don't speak for the vast majority of the Rangers support, where is their voice or do we accept a voice that speaks for a minority?

I think you will find far more support him than dont

A few on here dont, but go round the pubs pre match and it close to 100%

If he is not the voice you want though who is?

Or you could do the job yourself.

you thought he was on the club payrole when he has been nothing ut anti the current people running the club

Maybe not the payroll exactly but doing the bidding for a certain camp within the club.

well its your lucky day

what has changed?

He has got closer to the current board/management and found he was not happy with how the club is being run.

Are you also now speaking For the poster Fury. ?

What happened to him has he just got bored as this thread is quite monotonous,

Most would argue should he have done it at all with it being the BBC.

Ive no idea what survey was done but most as far as im aware couldnt give a fek as long as OUR side of things gets out there.

I say that as someone who has no time for the agenda driven bias of the BBC

You seem to be quite bitter and angry in a thread not directed at you. I cant work out why.

We have people making nonsensical comments about a guy going about the business of defending Rangers.

Some (granted only a few) would find fault in anything he does.

I happen to agree and disagree with his actions and words but I know he breaths Rangers

So yes it does make me angry at time when a fellow Rangers man takes abuse for doing something from other who do nothing

You seem to be quite bitter and angry in a thread not directed at you. I cant work out why.

Pretty easy, articulate guy speaks up for the club, clearly a staunch fan, the abuse {fit only for bheasts} thrown at him is horrific.

Some on here would prefer mcglone as a spokesman, that said, it's what there used to

Pretty easy, articulate guy speaks up for the club, clearly a staunch fan, the abuse {fit only for bheasts} thrown at him is horrific.

Some on here would prefer mcglone as a spokesman, that said it's what their used to

Did you do a poll to determine that?