Flares

Ace

Again, I am just lookin for guidance. So now car theft is OK, spraying graffiti is fine, what about assaulting a young man or woman if we are not sure what team they support? This is confusing me.

i think you want the flute the pandas plyain some where warm in ur body

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess it comes down to tolerance to your environment, and your views towards the police.

Plenty seem to think it;s the fitba, so fuck it, we'll do as we want and fuck anyone who disagrees. Other

myself included, reckon this is selfish.

It's the fitba we're letting off steam. don't take kids if you don't expect swearing, he's a bear - we don't grass on bears, grasses are cunts, swearing and singing's what my dad did and I'll do it too. Blah blah.

For what (little) it's worth I can agree with this to a really large extent. But when my kids are involved, or someone is really fucking up Rangers I cant. Ie, continual repeated aggressive swearing in a kids

section is wrong. Jail, no, punted hopefully yes.

Folk who say they wouldn't talk to plod in any circumstances are alpha males, or talking shite, or really

are the scourge. Say plod needed a statement to back up a guy belting a woman or kid on the concourse. Or

carrying a knife at the game. Or who "accidently" touched up a bird or kid. Anyone who refuses to help is fucking bang out of order. So to say to grass automatically makes you a cunt - I'm going to be a cunt.

Would never go out looking to get a bear into trouble, but for fuck sake surely a guy who acts like a cunt, breaks the law like a cunt, who embarrasses Rangers like a cunt, is a selfish cunt, and an aggressive dangerous cunt - surely not immune from being reported to plod for being a cunt????

Guess it comes down to tolerance to your environment, and your views towards the police.

Plenty seem to think it;s the fitba, so fuck it, we'll do as we want and fuck anyone who disagrees. Other

myself included, reckon this is selfish.

It's the fitba we're letting off steam. don't take kids if you don't expect swearing, he's a bear - we don't grass on bears, grasses are cunts, swearing and singing's what my dad did and I'll do it too. Blah blah.

For what (little) it's worth I can agree with this to a really large extent. But when my kids are involved, or someone is really fucking up Rangers I cant. Ie, continual repeated aggressive swearing in a kids

section is wrong. Jail, no, punted hopefully yes.

Folk who say they wouldn't talk to plod in any circumstances are alpha males, or talking shite, or really

are the scourge. Say plod needed a statement to back up a guy belting a woman or kid on the concourse. Or

carrying a knife at the game. Or who "accidently" touched up a bird or kid. Anyone who refuses to help is fucking bang out of order. So to say to grass automatically makes you a cunt - I'm going to be a cunt.

Would never go out looking to get a bear into trouble, but for fuck sake surely a guy who acts like a cunt, breaks the law like a cunt, who embarrasses Rangers like a cunt, is a selfish cunt, and an aggressive dangerous cunt - surely not immune from being reported to plod for being a cunt????

report mini and indy then, ther cunts

Here's a question for Jay, Sportingintegrity and that new roaster wae 9 posts ...

If you seen someone drop littler, pee up an alley or open a can of beer in public would you phone the police?

If you knew of a murderer, rapist or peadophile that's operating would you phone the police?

Can't believe how many grasses are on here sort it out admin ... get these tarriers to fuck

Seriously? Fuck off.

Your now not even debating valid points on a forum without resorting to "ban".

I'm no tarrier, but my views differ from yours. It's a forum.

Nothing about me is taig. So fuckin have a word with yourself about branding folk that just because they have different values / morals to what they value acceptable behavour, and how they go about ensuring this is in place.

Seriously, fucking poor man.

NO NO NO YES YES YES

So then why ask me and the others for guidance? you do see yourself that it's not being hypocritical to grass someone for some things and not others

So you've just enjoyed being an awkward cunt all along for the sake of it aye?

Seriously? Fuck off.

Nothing about me is taig. So fuckin have a word with yourself about branding folk that just because they have different values / morals to what they value acceptable behavour, and how they go about ensuring this is in place.

Well stop acting like a fucking taig saying you would grass bears for swearing or having smoke bombs

Fuck up

Well stop acting like a fucking taig saying you would grass bears for swearing or having smoke bombs

Fuck up

Have said nothing about smoke bombs all thread.

My scenario earlier in thread:

Scenario. In kids section wi kids. Team of drunken aggro bears in swearing. Have a quiet word and they tell u to fuck off. Constant swearing that is more than a wee bit off. Oh and its my mrs at this game wi the kids, not me. And the kids love the game but getting upset by the guys right beside them.

She should just sort it? Or leave?

remains unanswered other than STG once told a guy to shut up.

I'm serious, in this scenario what would you, JM, RFC, woodvale suggest.

Because I would tell here to try to get the guys papped out.

Debate, but chill the fuck out with the taig shit. There's enough of they cunts on here needing hunted without branding me one.

Seriously? Fuck off.

are annal retentive

Have said nothing about smoke bombs all thread.

My scenario earlier in thread:

Scenario. In kids section wi kids. Team of drunken aggro bears in swearing. Have a quiet word and they tell u to fuck off. Constant swearing that is more than a wee bit off. Oh and its my mrs at this game wi the kids, not me. And the kids love the game but getting upset by the guys right beside them.

She should just sort it? Or leave?

remains unanswered other than STG once told a guy to shut up.

I'm serious, in this scenario what would you, JM, RFC, woodvale suggest.

Because I would tell here to try to get the guys papped out.

Debate, but chill the fuck out with the taig shit. There's enough of they cunts on here needing hunted without branding me one.

k kids section says it all