Flares

Ace

We can agree to disagree.

You think we shouldn't shop people who support the same club, even if they might be breaking the law or damaging the club.

Jock Stein felt the same.

I don't.

U say agree to disagree, then compare me to Jock Stein?

U really are deluded my friend.

I think fans should be reprimanded by the club, not police.

If you're happy to be a police informant then by all means, continue. I for one would never wish for any of my fellow Bears to be banned/jailed, they are after all just a fan like myself.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont really see the point in setting of flares,it doesn"t enhance the game in any way and just obscures other fans viewing of the game,then again i am much older than the UB so will be in in the old fart category :pipe:

No Rangers fan should ever grass another Rangers fan. I may disagree with the way some fans act but id never go up to a polis and point out another Bear, anyone who would do this is scum of the highest order imo. Theres enough of us being hounded, harassed and banned without fellow bears joining in.

No Rangers fan should ever grass another Rangers fan. I may disagree with the way some fans act but id never go up to a polis and point out another Bear, anyone who would do this is scum of the highest order imo. Theres enough of us being hounded, harassed and banned without fellow bears joining in.

This (tu)

U say agree to disagree, then compare me to Jock Stein?

U really are deluded my friend.

I think fans should be reprimanded by the club, not police.

If you're happy to be a police informant then by all means, continue. I for one would never wish for any of my fellow Bears to be banned/jailed, they are after all just a fan like myself.

He's a Declan at the wind up...Has to be!

Might as well put my take in, seeing as I have read all 13 pages. :D

I was seated right behind the first smoke bomb on Friday night (Row C) and have been in or around a fair few of them over the past few seasons.

They don't bother me too much (I am a mild asthma sufferer) but they certainly do pong. :blink:

However, my main issue is not with the smoke bombs, but with the flares.

The group of boys lit 2 of them and then just dropped them onto the ground, where they did nothing but fizzle out behind an advertising board out of sight. Talk about pointless!!! :blink:

So my message to them is, if you are going to go to the trouble and expense of taking flares into a ground, at least have the nads to hold the bloody thing up so it does what its meant to do.

Asthma you say? You should be dead right now if you listen to the scaremongers on here ;)

Is that an absolute conviction? What if you found a Rangers fan embezzling or stealing from the club? The point is, there's limits to that. I would never say never. For example I wouldn't sit back and watch some wee fool melting seats with a flare, I don't care who he supports. 'Grassing' is a stupid word, mostly used by criminals. At the moment setting off flares isn't really harming anyone in any significant way, possibly apart from the UB themselves. But if Rangers were to get punished in some serious way then I'd give consideration to 'grassing' them if they continued to damage the club with their fuckaboutery.

You might say someone that would do those things can't be a proper Rangers fan. I would agree.

Is that an absolute conviction? What if you found a Rangers fan embezzling or stealing from the club?

Wow! From Flares, Toilet Paper & Smoke Bombs to embezzlement and stealing from the Club! You's guys that dont like anything other than singing are delusional.

You say you'l grass fans in...Good luck to you on that.

Wow! From Flares, Toilet Paper & Smoke Bombs to embezzlement and stealing from the Club! You's guys that dont like anything other than singing are delusional.

You say you'l grass fans in...Good luck to you on that.

Jesus. It wasn't a comparison or suggesting UB are anywhere near that bad. It was an extreme example to illustrate the point that you can't say you won't 'grass' under any circumstances, which was suggested in a previous post and was what I was replying to ('no fan should ever grass another Rangers fan').

Can't agree with this.

If a bear ran onto the park, punched a player / ref / manager, damn right I'd want him huckled.

if I'm in the kids section with my young ones and a bear swears constantly, yeah I want him out by security staff / polis.

Someone throwing missiles into crowd / pitch that could take an eye out or do damage - deserve the jail.

I'd have no qualms being the one to raise it with plod. Just as if these things were happening out on the

street I wouldn't turn a blind eye.

Some folk may disagree, but then some folk are selfish, or just hate the polis regardless,or just don't know their arse from their elbow

Can't agree with this.

If a bear ran onto the park, punched a player / ref / manager, damn right I'd want him huckled.

if I'm in the kids section with my young ones and a bear swears constantly, yeah I want him out by security staff / polis.

Someone throwing missiles into crowd / pitch that could take an eye out or do damage - deserve the jail.

I'd have no qualms being the one to raise it with plod. Just as if these things were happening out on the

Some folk may disagree, but then some folk are selfish, or just hate the polis regardless,or just don't know their arse from their elbow

That's pretty shite to be honest - fuck sitting anywhere near you or giving you a ticket

Regarding flares/smoke bombs etc ... never liked them, stupid and shite

Can't agree with this.

I don't think football is for you.

I know ... can't believe what I just read

A different standard is expected in the kids bit. Someone sitting and swearing constantly throughout a match in the family bit should know better and should give the fact that they are sitting around kids a bit of consideration.

That's pretty shite to be honest - fuck sitting anywhere near you or giving you a ticket

Regarding flares/smoke bombs etc ... never liked them, stupid and shite

Why shite?

In the KIDS section and some tit continually swears???

Can't move. Cant cover kids 4 ears with 2 hands. Get into a barney with the guy in front of my kids?

Would rather be shite and get this bloke removed than accept this in front of my kids and probably loads of other fucked off parents and their kids.

No-one commenting on these, am I misguided grass here too?

A different standard is expected in the kids bit. Someone sitting and swearing constantly throughout a match in the family bit should know better and should give the fact that they are sitting around kids a bit of consideration.

I don't like that either, but grassing him to stewards or Police? fuck -right-off !

No-one commenting on these, am I misguided grass here too?

No-one's condoning that but it takes a certain type of person to shop one of their own in .... usually Bears sort stuff like that out amongst themselfs in the crowd ... I've seen Bears shout cunts down and tell them to fuck off and leave and it's sorted ... if someone runs on the pitch and assaults someone the Police and stewards will get him and deal with it themself

I don't like that either, but grassing him to stewards or Police? fuck -right-off !

There's that 'grassing' word again. What am I supposed to do about him if I'm in that position? Say I've got a season ticket in the family bit, and he keeps coming back. If someone was to behave like that it would be their fault if they got tossed out, not mine. My kids would be more important than some idiot that can't behave in front of a bunch of kids.

There's that 'grassing' word again. What am I supposed to do about him if I'm in that position? Say I've got a season ticket in the family bit, and he keeps coming back. If someone was to behave like that it would be their fault if they got tossed out, not mine. My kids would be more important than some idiot that can't behave in front of a bunch of kids.

It's the word grassing because that's exactly what it is.

If your offended by bad language don't take your kids to the football ffs ...

No-one's condoning that but it takes a certain type of person to shop one of their own in .... usually Bears sort stuff like that out amongst themselfs in the crowd ... I've seen Bears shout cunts down and tell them to fuck off and leave and it's sorted ... if someone runs on the pitch and assaults someone the Police and stewards will get him and deal with it themself

I've also seen that and seen it cause huge barneys. Wouldn't risk that with kids. As I say, they would be more important than some cunto that did that. If you don't want bother with the police, don't behave like a cast iron prick and you won't get any, it's pretty easy.

I must be that certain type of person, and whilst I'd prefer not to, if it needs done it needs done.

I wonder how many of the dissenters take their kids to the games and have to put up with this shit whilst

sitting in the kids area where it shouldn't be happening.

And how many of those wouldn't give the polis the steam off their piss anyway no matter what.