Flares

Ace

I've also seen that and seen it cause huge barneys. Wouldn't risk that with kids. As I say, they would be more important than some cunto that did that. If you don't want bother with the police, don't behave like a cast iron prick and you won't get any, it's pretty easy.

I know there's some right pricks ... but people who grass are no better .. they look like wee wankers almost on a par with the offender

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the KIDS section. Utterly fuckin wrong.

Do you complain to TV companies if there's programmes with swear words in them or are you one of them parents that make sure your kids are in bed after Scotland Today so they can shelter them from any bad words?

I've also seen that and seen it cause huge barneys. Wouldn't risk that with kids. As I say, they would be more important than some cunto that did that. If you don't want bother with the police, don't behave like a cast iron prick and you won't get any, it's pretty easy.

you and another user Boab would get on well

It's the word grassing because that's exactly what it is.

If your offended by bad language don't take your kids to the football ffs ...

But the family section is created for people that don't want that language around kids at that age. We're not talking about the rest of the stadium. And I'm not talking about the odd swear word. Using that argument in this instance you're effectively saying 'If your offended by bad language don't take your kids to the kids section'. Which is a bit strange.

But the family section is created for people that don't want that language around kids at that age. We're not talking about the rest of the stadium. And I'm not talking about the odd swear word. Using that argument in this instance you're effectively saying 'If your offended by bad language don't take your kids to the kids section'. Which is a bit strange.

Football is an emotive game ... there's no family sections at away grounds .... bet you'd still happily take the weans if there was a ticket spare for a high demand game and not grass anyone for swearing then ... which would make you a hypocrite.

Do you complain to TV companies if there's programmes with swear words in them or are you one of them parents that make sure your kids are in bed after Scotland Today so they can shelter them from any bad words?

My kids are 4 and 5. So I do try to keep them away from swearing as a rule. And I say this as someone who struggles personally not to swear.

Do you swear in front of your kids, and let them stay up all night watching 18 rated movies, and laugh when they tell you to fuck off they're not going to their fuckin bed?

Your argument above is ridiculous.

Football is an emotive game ... there's no family sections at away grounds .... bet you'd still happily take the weans if there was a ticket spare for a high demand game and not grass anyone for swearing then ... which would make you a hypocrite.

not at 4 or 5 years. I'd go, not with kids that young. Cos it's wrong for me to take them into that environment. Just as it's wrong for a cunt to continually swear in the kids section.

you and another user Boab would get on well

Dunno what that means.

Come on mate. The watershed is there for a reason. Just as the family section is. If Zippy or Super Ted (I'm old) started calling Bungle or Spotty a retarded cunto fuckpig I'd complain.

I know there's some right pricks ... but people who grass are no better .. they look like wee wankers almost on a par with the offender

'Grassing' is meaningless. The police are there to deal with people being cuntos when you can't reasonably deal with them yourself. That's what I'd use them for. A good Rangers man wouldn't act like that in front of wee bears anyway. So it wouldn't be a good Rangers man I'd be getting punted. It'd be a cunto.

My kids are 4 and 5. So I do try to keep them away from swearing as a rule. And I say this as someone who struggles personally not to swear.

Do you swear in front of your kids, and let them stay up all night watching 18 rated movies, and laugh when they tell you to fuck off they're not going to their fuckin bed?

Your argument above is ridiculous.

Taking your kids to the football if you dont want then to hear any swearing is fucking beyond stupid!

If I did I'd be taking my own risk. Can't say that about the family section. You have certain expectations there.

And in general terms, regardless of football, grassing is a concept that I just have no interest in. Behave like a dick anywhere it's your fault what happens to you, not mine.

He's a Declan at the wind up...Has to be!

Asthma you say? You should be dead right now if you listen to the scaremongers on here ;)

Don't let facts get in the way of your ill-informed opinion. A concentration of 1 thousandth of a gram in a cubic litre of air can cause damage. Given the lungs can contain about 6 litres 6 mg inhaled can cause damage. Assume a mere 10 grams of phosphorous in a commercial white flare means P4+ 5O2-> 2P2O5 . Those who have done some basic high school chemistry can then work out that produces 60 grams of hazardous material which is about 10,000 doses required to causes damage. Given the dispersal pattern etc, that is enough to cause damage to a couple of hundred people. All it takes is for one to have a bad reaction and it "Good night Vienna" for them and the person who brought the flare into the ground, the person who lit it, the person who held It or the person who threw it can all say hello to a Manslaughter charge (murder of the rhats had their way through whipping up hysteria in the press) and the SFA being absolute pains to us and all banning us from visiting away grounds, playing home games behind closed doors etc. Remember that the SFA rhats want the slightest excuse to cause us harm. Don't give them it.

This still going? Surely there is something else to argue about? Lol

There is a full scale debate going on Jack and media house somewhere you know...:P

Flares and toilet roll don't bother me nearly as much as non Rangers chants. I do think it looks tacky and still don't understand the point of throwing toilet roll on a pitch means? Does it mean you think the game is poop? Of so, why are you there?

As for flares, I can understand those that are in the midst being annoyed getting choked out and not seeing the game from their point of view.

I also see the fun factor from the boys side of things too. They love their mischief.

The broomloan is called the family stand. However it is not put there for just families. I've had tickets purchased and the cashier has put me there despite being with 4 or 5 mates and all of us nearly or over 30.

I find and I've seen one or two get caught up in the moment and a concerned parent asking them to calm down which usually involves an apology. I even seen one guy leave when he was asked to shut up only to come back with one of the meal deals for the wee guy after he got caught up in the moment.

Mind this is only guys letting off abit of steam not fucking child molesters

Should probably chuck it til they can do it properly and make it look decent. One poofy wee smoke bomb just looks shit and pointless.

Rumour has it, it wasn't a smoke bomb on Friday but you farting. Any truth in the rumour

The broomloan is called the family stand. However it is not put there for just families. I've had tickets purchased and the cashier has put me there despite being with 4 or 5 mates and all of us nearly or over 30.

I find and I've seen one or two get caught up in the moment and a concerned parent asking them to calm down which usually involves an apology. I even seen one guy leave when he was asked to shut up only to come back with one of the meal deals for the wee guy after he got caught up in the moment.

I will give you that! Some guys are very apologetic with their behaviour and end up doing something nice and unexpected. My girls were both bought a chocolate sweet after I told a man that his swearing was getting too out of hand. Some redeem themselves very well :)

Yeah that's fair enough. But I still think that if you agree to go there you should know that it's called the family stand for a reason and behave appropriately. As for challenging people, yep in an ideal world for things like language I'd love to be able to do that and forget about the polis. But it just takes one fucker to act the hard man and take it as a challenge to his masculinity, and it wouldn't be the first time that had happened. With the kids there, it's the other option every time I'm afraid.

I will give you that! Some guys are very apologetic with their behaviour and end up doing something nice and unexpected. My girls were both bought a chocolate sweet after I told a man that his swearing was getting too out of hand. Some redeem themselves very well :)

I think at times people just get lost in the moment. I've done it elsewhere in the ground and when someone points out they have a kid there I apologise for going that wee bit OTT.

If something happens during the game you just jump up and let rip. you don't take in your surroundings.

Yeah that's fair enough. But I still think that if you agree to go there you should know that it's called the family stand for a reason and behave appropriately. As for challenging people, yep in an ideal world for things like language I'd love to be able to do that and forget about the polis. But it just takes one fucker to act the hard man and take it as a challenge to his masculinity, and it wouldn't be the first time that had happened. With the kids there, it's the other option every time I'm afraid.

Well that makes you in actual fact a scumbag. Sorry but if you would rather have someone lifted than have a quiet word with them then that says a lot about you.

You will generally find if you ask him to shut up and he acts the cunt then bears around you will back you up. It's happened many a time and I've seen guys come from 5 and 6 rows back to tell people to bolt.

I've got a kid too and anytime he's been at the football or anywhere he might be nee naughty words I explain to him what he hears he shouldn't repeat and why he shouldn't, it's not really hard tbh