Flares

Ace

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean you can't answer.

You can't give a single reason why it's wrong to shop criminals and you know it.

In fact it tears you up inside so much that if anyone asks you that question you turn into a spoiled toddler and start calling them names. Seems you have something to feel guity about.

As for paedo's, you're the scum with the Jock Stein Morals.

You've repeatedly said anyone who shops their own fans is a cunt.

So if Rangers ended up with someone like Jim Torbett at the club, you'd cover for the sick fuck, wouldn't you?

Last night I was compared to Jock Stein, Now 1st Jan.

You really are something else, away back to mass ya weapon!!

Last night I was compared to Jock Stein, Now 1st Jan.

You really are something else, away back to mass ya weapon!!

It's not my fault you guys have the same morals as he did.

And please don't pretend your stance on grasses is because of respect for your fellow fans. You're happy enough to give them dogs abuse on the internet after all.

Theres a difference between reporting paedophiles and murderers and grassing on people for petty things like swearing or singing a song you dont like.

It's not my fault you guys have the same morals as he did.

And please don't pretend your stance on grasses is because of respect for your fellow fans. You're happy enough to give them dogs abuse on the internet after all.

This is coming from a boy who wants Bears jailed for swearing. Your hate for us must be strong. What hurts most.... 9 in a row or the 54 titles?

So would Large John have been a grass if he had shopped Torbett? Seems like a good question. Morality Loyal.

It's a stupid question mate. I don't consider reporting serial rapists, peados, murderers "grassing" ...

How anyone can compare it to shopping boys singing, swearing or with smoke bombs at a game etc to the nearest Police is beyond me ...

It's a stupid question mate. I don't consider reporting serial rapists, peados, murderers "grassing" ...

How anyone can compare it to shopping boys singing, swearing or with smoke bombs at a game etc to the nearest Police is beyond me ...

because there pc cunts

So still on the morality bit, at what level is grassing OK.Shopping pyromanics is wrong, telling on serial rapists is OK. What about minor vandalism, shoplifting or car theft. Just for guidance.

Do you think it's ok to try and get a Rangers fan jailed for having a smoke bomb, singing or swearing?

So still on the morality bit, at what level is grassing OK.Shopping pyromanics is wrong, telling on serial rapists is OK. What about minor vandalism, shoplifting or car theft. Just for guidance.

shopping with would be a crime ya fuckin tool

and no, the examples you mentioned I wouldn't grass. I'd mind my own business. There's only certain instances it doesn't become being a petty little grass ... if there's a peado, rapist or murderer out there and they then they need stopped.

Can't believe I'm having this convo because 2 or 3 grasses are still on this forum.

Again, I am just lookin for guidance. So now car theft is OK, spraying graffiti is fine, what about assaulting a young man or woman if we are not sure what team they support? This is confusing me.

Nothing is "fine" ya fucking idiot

and no, the examples you mentioned I wouldn't grass. I'd mind my own business. There's only certain instances it doesn't become being a petty little grass ... if there's a peado, rapist or murderer out there and they then they need stopped.

Can't believe I'm having this convo because 2 or 3 grasses are still on this forum.

How about if it was your car that was stolen?

Would you grass then?

I'm guessing your stance on grassing, the one you can't back up in any way, will mysteriously dissappear the second it might cost you some money.

On the other hand, if it's something which could cause the club to lose thousands in potential fines, suddenly you're on your high horse and calling any fan that disagrees a cunt.

Might I suggest your high horse is actually a shetland pony?

If you want people to take your comments seriously you really should do a spell check before posting.

What does a pea do? Apart from living in a pod?