Flares

Ace

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Rangers fan should ever grass another Rangers fan. I may disagree with the way some fans act but id never go up to a polis and point out another Bear, anyone who would do this is scum of the highest order imo. Theres enough of us being hounded, harassed and banned without fellow bears joining in.

How poor is your upbringing if you think people who shop criminals are worse than the criminals themselves?

Here's a better idea, if you don't want to get shopped, quit being a criminal.

Snitches get stitches ...

So you don't like them because you're scared to be one in case some bad person comes round and kicks your teeth in?

They make you ashamed to be the criminal supporting scum you appear to be?

Diddums.

So you don't like them because you're scared to be one in case some bad person comes round and kicks your teeth in?

They make you ashamed to be the criminal supporting scum you appear to be?

Diddums.

Who's criminal supporting? if you bothered your arse to read things properly people have said it's not right and they don't condone criminal activity but if you grass on one of your own your a fucking cunt.

In fact I don't even think your a Rangers fan anyway.

Who's criminal supporting? if you bothered your arse to read things properly people have said it's not right and they don't condone criminal activity but if you grass on one of your own your a fucking cunt.

In fact I don't even think your a Rangers fan anyway.

If you try to encourage people not to grass, you're criminal supporting.

You apparently don't like the law, rules set down by society for the benefit of everyone but you do like the idea of threatening people not to grass, rules set down by criminal scum just to protect themelves.

The way I see it there are 3 reasons you'd support the 'non grassing' ideal:

1) You're a criminal who wants to stay out of jail

2) You are a coward who is scared of the criminals who want to stay ouyt of jail

3) You're an idiot which doesn't know any better.

Which are you?

You apparently don't like the law, rules set down by society for the benefit of everyone but you do like the idea of threatening people not to grass, rules set down by criminal scum just to protect themelves.

2) You are a coward who is scared of the criminals who want to stay ouyt of jail

Which are you?

1- Grassing cunt

2- Grassing cunt

3- Grassing cunt

Dead mature, I know, but people like you are as bad as the offenders

1- Grassing cunt

2- Grassing cunt

3- Grassing cunt

Dead mature, I know, but people like you are as bad as the offenders

So you've said numerous times.

You haven't actually managed to ever provide a reason though, have you?

So you definately fall into category 3 (of my reasons for hating grasses, not a category 3 prison like you and many of your family have no doubt spent time in).

How about category 1 and 2?

So you definately fall into category 3 (of my reasons for hating grasses, not a category 3 prison like you and many of your family have no doubt spent time in).

Ooooft get this cunt tae fuck

Which are you?

Could it be he is the one with morals and beliefs you dont shit on your own doorstep?

This is fellow fans we are talking about, like me and you.

Grow up, go to the game with your Mrs and have the balls to stand up and tell them yourself, not run to the scum at the first opportunity.

Your attitude towards fellow fans is vile, less you know - less the police know.

Declan - back in your hole or better yet, fuck off to a forum filled with fellow bheasts

I don't answer to grassing paedo's

Which are you?

ffs doughnut can u no just eat your sel

Don't let facts get in the way of your ill-informed opinion. A concentration of 1 thousandth of a gram in a cubic litre of air can cause damage. Given the lungs can contain about 6 litres 6 mg inhaled can cause damage. Assume a mere 10 grams of phosphorous in a commercial white flare means P4+ 5O2-> 2P2O5 . Those who have done some basic high school chemistry can then work out that produces 60 grams of hazardous material which is about 10,000 doses required to causes damage. Given the dispersal pattern etc, that is enough to cause damage to a couple of hundred people. All it takes is for one to have a bad reaction and it "Good night Vienna" for them and the person who brought the flare into the ground, the person who lit it, the person who held It or the person who threw it can all say hello to a Manslaughter charge (murder of the rhats had their way through whipping up hysteria in the press) and the SFA being absolute pains to us and all banning us from visiting away grounds, playing home games behind closed doors etc. Remember that the SFA rhats want the slightest excuse to cause us harm. Don't give them it.

They're letting off shitey wee smoke bombs, not military signal flares :lol:

You can make these things with potassium nitrate and food dye :lol:

I don't answer to grassing paedo's

You mean you can't answer.

You can't give a single reason why it's wrong to shop criminals and you know it.

In fact it tears you up inside so much that if anyone asks you that question you turn into a spoiled toddler and start calling them names. Seems you have something to feel guity about.

As for paedo's, you're the scum with the Jock Stein Morals.

You've repeatedly said anyone who shops their own fans is a cunt.

So if Rangers ended up with someone like Jim Torbett at the club, you'd cover for the sick fuck, wouldn't you?

You mean you can't answer.

You can't give a single reason why it's wrong to shop criminals and you know it.

In fact it tears you up inside so much that if anyone asks you that question you turn into a spoiled toddler and start calling them names. Seems you have something to feel guity about.

As for paedo's, you're the scum with the Jock Stein Morals.

You've repeatedly said anyone who shops their own fans is a cunt.

So if Rangers ended up with someone like Jim Torbett at the club, you'd cover for the sick fuck, wouldn't you?

Away back to Kerrydale Street kiddy fiddler .... fucking grass