Scott Gallacher

Had a cracking game tonight, made a crucial save within the first 15 minutes and was solid throughout. I agree with Ally McCoist though he indefinitely needs a season away on loan for some first team action. With the introduction of Cammy Bell and possibly Steve Simonsen it's probably the best thing for him. I've been impressed by him so far though, and think he could be an important reserve keeper even at SPL level.

I'm thinking the same and he will get some games during the season, provided we do well in the remaining cup games, but he looks good just now.

I hope no one comes in for him and we don't sign the other keeper, we don't need another one.

Done well so far this season. But, like you say he isn't guarenteed games every week at us this season with Bell to come in. Get him on loan, playing every week and he'll get better, progress and that will benefit us in the long term.

We need him Tuesday then I reckon Bell will come in as a trialist for the East Fife game so need to find him a club asap where he can settle in to week in week out football.

Another clean sheet and good performance by Scott. I said a few days ago I reckon he could challenge Bell for the jersey this season and I still think that, Bells a good keeper and deserves a chance too but if Scott was in better form then I would play Scott, whoever's in form should play.

Been impressed with him in the games he's played. Claims the ball well and always looks for quick distribution.

He's a footballer as well. None of this get up the park & I'll blooter it. Sick of that last year.

Had a cracking game tonight, made a crucial save within the first 15 minutes and was solid throughout. I agree with Ally McCoist though he indefinitely needs a season away on loan for some first team action. With the introduction of Cammy Bell and possibly Steve Simonsen it's probably the best thing for him. I've been impressed by him so far though, and think he could be an important reserve keeper even at SPL level.

So why do we need Simonsen? We are not in the SPL, so why he cannot be a reserve keeper in League One?

So why do we need Simonsen? We are not in the SPL, so why he cannot be a reserve keeper in League One?

I never said we needed Simonsen? Gallacher needs game time and it's unlikely he will get it with the introduction of Bell, let him have a chance at some regular first team football and let the boy develop then he will be a cracking goalkeeper. In theory anyway.

I never said we needed Simonsen? Gallacher needs game time and it's unlikely he will get it with the introduction of Bell, let him have a chance at some regular first team football and let the boy develop then he will be a cracking goalkeeper. In theory anyway.

The Simonsen question was to the general fan and Coisty. That said, you DID say Gallacher could be a reserve keeper in the SPL - hardly game time!