Two points clear

Moraybluenose

Hopefully someone can keep tabs on us. Will be shite and especially for the upcoming SC if we're miles clear and getting no real challenge in any of the games

I know what you're getting at, but equally, the winning mentality is a good habit to get into. Remember last year and our subsequent cup performances. We should aim to create some records while in these lower division, otherwise, all the talk will be about how we struggled against the minnows. Nae Shaktars for us.

Just hope Ally gets the message that we really don't need to sign any more players. With Green gone, there is no more pressure on him so sod the SC. As for the Ramsdens, it is ours for the taking. We just need to keep taking points now and the rest will wipe each other out. Should easily be looking to win the league by 30 points.

Momentum. Powerful momentum. Building a squad with a forward view mentality of propelling Rangers right back to win the top league and in doing so to put all the former SPL clubs who voted us out in their place at our feet. Would be just great if a squad could be built that produced that sort of momentum, that sort of team spirit, and the ruthlessness and class of play to go with it. On the day that title is won the experience at Ibrox would be like no other football experience in living memory. I'm looking forward to that day and will take the journey to that day with pride because whatever the active harm lot did, and whatever nonsense a Board gets up to, that journey is a fundamental destiny for Rangers and I hope a squad can be built that will make that day happen in the fastest possible timescale. WATP then, now and forever.

Hopefully someone can keep tabs on us. Will be shite and especially for the upcoming SC if we're miles clear and getting no real challenge in any of the games

going by last season that shouldn't happen mate , every cunt was out to try and beat the mighty rangers and make a wee bit of a name for their sel :sherlock:

going by last season that shouldn't happen mate , every cunt was out to try and beat the mighty rangers and make a wee bit of a name for their sel :sherlock:

We'll win the league pretty easily again, but lets not get too carried away.

Going unbeaten in ANY league is very difficult. We will drop points along the way but that's not too much of a problem for me.

Onwards and upwards, build towards the top six in our first year, then crush everyone of the scum bastards after that.

If we stay top, which we should, will that be the first time ever a team has been at the summit since the first round of games?

In 1888-89 season we beat Partick Thistle 6-2 in the first game and went on to win the remaining 17. (There is a chance another team had better "goal difference" in first few games but seems unlikely.)

Suspect there are a few other instances of teams staying at top from start to finish though.

Edit: there were five Glasgow teams in the league of ten teams then, so quite a few derbies. !

Im interested in the next two games without Law and Daly. If we can win these I may place a bet for us to win every game in the league. What I hope for is for us to get into the position like last night where we were well up with loads of time to go. I would then bring on the likes of Gasparrato and give them game time. You ship a goal you ship a goal and the lads learn from mistakes.