who deserves to keep their place ?

skinnymate1690

I like Fraser Aird. He would benefit from a loan though because it would allow him to play regularly.

I'm no David Templeton fan though. How ironic if, at some point we make him available and he moves to the SPL. Fail in the 3rd division (old money) and get a move to the top flight. :)

There are 11 teams in the Premier that Temps would walk into.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the team pick themselves, despite noises that competition is healthy and it is, most of the team will be the same every week. Guys like Mohsni, Bell, Wallace, Law, McCulloch, Daly, Black, Peralta will not be warming the bench!

Still to early as a number have not played competitively for us but no matter what way we go good players will be left out - and that can only be good for us on the whole

That all depends on their attitude. Some players will bust a gut to get back in the team and some will be happy getting paid to do nothing.

My team would be

Bell

McAusland

Moshni

Cribari

Wallace

Templeton (but not for much longer if he doesn't start improving. I might give McKay a sustained go at it)

Black

MacLead

Law

Daly

Clark

Big jig scores hat-trick;works his balls off; plays for the jersey and is dropped...and he's still chasing down the defence (on his own) at the end.

WATP

20 hour trip there and back loyal - it's looking good

Big jig scores hat-trick;works his balls off; plays for the jersey and is dropped...and he's still chasing down the defence (on his own) at the end.

WATP

20 hour trip there and back loyal - it's looking good

Fuck me, Mr gutsy new poster. That's me telt!

I like your spirit, old mucker! Keep at 'em!

But yes, Jig is dropped. :(

And the ones sitting back won't play and will get punted - that's what competition is all about

We just keep paying off poor players? No one wants passengers or those players happy to pick a wage up and not try a leg. Competition only works if the players are hungry and i would have to question just how hungry some of our peripheral players are.

The likes of Hegarty, Argyriou, Perry, Hutton and Mitchell, i can't see anyone buying them. To get rid we will probably need to do what we done with Cole and Naismith and pay them to leave.

I'm +1 on Gasparatto getting time, like you say when we're cruising it's the perfect opportunity

When he is played in the centre of the park he is better. Out wide just isn't his position. Wee Aird is a better wide player. If they are coached properly and given game time they all have the potential. I thought against Airdrie and yesterday when cruising at 6 and 5 nil that Gasparatto should have been introduced but it didn't happen.

the problem is jig IMO , where does he play ? because i think we know he is a cert to start when fit .

up front him and daly are too similar to play together IMO . in midfield he isnt good enough compared to the rest and in defense faure , cibari and mohsni should be ahead of him

the problem is jig IMO , where does he play ? because i think we know he is a cert to start when fit .

up front him and daly are too similar to play together IMO . in midfield he isnt good enough compared to the rest and in defense faure , cibari and mohsni should be ahead of him

McCoist said Jig is not an automatic starter