wee novo killie bound?

livibear101

according to the record he is set to be handed a short term contract. I honestly would have expected us to offer a short term deal but wish him luck if he does signhttp://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/kilmarnock-keen-signing-former-rangers-2255058

I think he said he was disappointed that Ally never even got back to him which you can understand.

Wasn't he training at Auchenhowie over the summer, he obviously wanted to and felt he had a chance of signing for Rangers again, even only on a short term basis.

For Ally to allow him to believe this and not take him aside and tell him the score either way is a bit pish imho.

If we had more guys with Nacho's passion at the club we wouldn't be in hte position we are now imho.

Maybe passed his peak now as a player, but should have beentreated better by the club.

All the best to the wee man. Will be good to see him team up with Boyd, although if they do well it will be bittersweet as we will have missed a trick with them.

I am sure Novo would have played for us for buttons... Not sure about Boydy though... Unless they were choccy buttons.

Wasn't he training at Auchenhowie over the summer, he obviously wanted to and felt he had a chance of signing for Rangers again, even only on a short term basis.

For Ally to allow him to believe this and not take him aside and tell him the score either way is a bit pish imho.

If we had more guys with Nacho's passion at the club we wouldn't be in hte position we are now imho.

Maybe passed his peak now as a player, but should have beentreated better by the club.

A phone call either way would have been the right thing to do.

A phone call either way would have been the right thing to do.

Exactly my point mate, he was training there and was obviously under the impression he had a chance of signing, he deserved taken aside for 5 minutes and told exactly what was happening as opposed to him publically 'begging' on twitter.

We really should look after our 'own' better, i'm thinking Gazza here btw.

novo was well looked after by rangers f.c during his time here. Also the position we're in has nothing to do with the players on the pitch.

according to the record he is set to be handed a short term contract. I honestly would have expected us to offer a short term deal but wish him luck if he does signhttp://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/kilmarnock-keen-signing-former-rangers-2255058

Yip because without him the Ramsden cup and winning the league by 35 points is in doubt

Good luck wee man. Don't beleive for a second that Ally never spoke to him about the situation. If anything I think Ally would have said; "I'm sorry we can't take you on" and it would have been Novo saying; "i'm going to try and change his mind"

novo was well looked after by rangers f.c during his time here. Also the position we're in has nothing to do with the players on the pitch.

Whether he was well looked after previously is irrelevant, the club/Ally has been 'stringing him along' for weeks, it is cruel and unnecessary imo.

I never said that the players had anything to do with our current position, I actually said "If we had more guys with Nacho's passion at the club we wouldn't be in the position we are now.".....And I honestly believe if we had more people both on/off pitch who put Rangers first and their own interests second we would be in a far better position now.

Exactly my point mate, he was training there and was obviously under the impression he had a chance of signing, he deserved taken aside for 5 minutes and told exactly what was happening as opposed to him publically 'begging' on twitter.

We really should look after our 'own' better, i'm thinking Gazza here btw.

Why gazza , we looked after him we put our bums on seats , he gave us great entertainment , he got a nice wage and fan worship , his choice to drink and what ever and beat his wife .

Whether he was well looked after previously is irrelevant, the club/Ally has been 'stringing him along' for weeks, it is cruel and unnecessary.

You don't know this. Ally could have said to him that he can train with them no problem to keep fit as a favour but, that doesn't mean he will sign for us again. Ally stated a while back that Novo wasn't on his list of players to get so to say we he was getting strung along is a bit unfair.

Even if he was in the running to be signed and was deemed not good enough would we be stringing him along then too?

Why gazza , we looked after him we put our bums on seats , he gave us great entertainment , he got a nice wage and fan worship , his choice to drink and what ever and beat his wife .

He is an ex-Rangers player, who unlike a few other 'legends' has never said a bad word about the club or fans since leaving.

He is in need of help, it is the decent and right thing to do imho.

If he had a reason to get up in the morning and had a job to go to it would make a big difference, imho

Imagine the under 10 team at Auchenhowie turning up for training and Gazza being there or booking your kid int one of the soccer camps and Gazza turned up.

You don't know this. Ally could have said to him that he can train with them no problem to keep fit as a favour but, that doesn't mean he will sign for us again. Ally stated a while back that Novo wasn't on his list of players to get so to say we he was getting strung along is a bit unfair.

Even if he was in the running to be signed and was deemed not good enough would we be stringing him along then too?

We do know this, Novo has said as much plenty of times.

He has tweeted and spoken many times over the last few weeks about waiting for Ally to ring etc.

He was obviously given the impression whilst training at Auchenhowie that he had a chance of re-signing, it could/should have been nipped in the bud right at the start if the club wasn't interested.