wee novo killie bound?

livibear101

Whether he was well looked after previously is irrelevant, the club/Ally has been 'stringing him along' for weeks, it is cruel and unnecessary imo.

I never said that the players had anything to do with our current position, I actually said "If we had more guys with Nacho's passion at the club we wouldn't be in the position we are now.".....And I honestly believe if we had more people both on/off pitch who put Rangers first and their own interests second we would be in a far better position now.

Only one person been stringing him along and whoring him out for months now. Simon Leslie. Novo was told ages ago it wasn't happening

I thank nacho for all he gave while at us. Lets leave those memories as good

Exactly my point mate, he was training there and was obviously under the impression he had a chance of signing, he deserved taken aside for 5 minutes and told exactly what was happening as opposed to him publically 'begging' on twitter.

We really should look after our 'own' better, i'm thinking Gazza here btw.

The club can't exactly do anything for Gazza. The only person who can help him is himself,unfortunately.

Hopefully he will do really well for them, love that wee man, he deserves to be enjoying his football so hopefully he hits it off . Killid are probably the spl club I dislike least so it would be good to see him an Boyd banging them in