Glen Gibbons in the Scotsman lampooning Ally McCoist

nvager

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a hatchet job and border line personal but there's bits I agree with too

What bits?

That article is a disgrace and the fact it's in a national newspaper and not some blog or online forum speaks volumes for the author and the integrity if said paper. He is taking things mccoist has said and is twisting them to suit....the bus angle is laughable (so appalled implies sectarian now)....also what evidence is there it wast football related have the police arrested someone like?

I know you and others wernt happy about the defeat to hibs but come on to fuck. I am allys biggest critic but Mccoist wasn't even taking the team....it was a closed door friendly....I wonder if gibbons was writing in condemnation of the Tims during their embarrassing pre season results (or do they not count).

His previous column a fortnight ago was a personal attack on Walter Smith . He also mentioned in the same piece the fans protest march to hampden last summer was " comical as nobody was in the sfa offices and only 'hundreds' marched in it . If anyone is becoming reckless with their comments its Gibbons himself .