Excellent work from VB

Carsons Dog

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banning's too good for that sort.

I don't think we can burn him. Can we?

Anyway, Gogzys giant scales should come in handy in the first instance. Question is, who has a duck?

Thanks for the support!

bTW - I see many people calling me names but only 2 folks on here with any actual arguments against my stance - getting called a cumt by posters in not the same as being ripped! But I suppose in your world that's what passes for rhetoric!

Shut it, ya cunt!

I jest, of course.

well done VB (tu)

if anyone phones into Radio Snyde tehy would do well to point out this arseholes facebook posting to Frank Macavennie seeing as he's basically backing a bigot.

You would never get past Michael and Andy mate .These two specially hired rodents keep the agenda flowing in one direction and anything anti Beggar just won't do .

It's called trying to stifle free speech and freedom of expression.

You are another prick (along with BP9) who should have been jettisoned at the same time as GCL - but admin obviously decided otherwise for whatever reasons.

I've met you personally (a few years ago now, but I digress) and you're not the same smarmy, condescending prick when you don't have a keyboard in front of you. Still a prick, but without the condescending, smart-arse comments. You may be a Rangers fan - but you're never a supporter.

Anyhoo, back on subject: hopefully one rag will run with VB's expose' of the Bheast tomorrow.

I mean if he was banned then he's not free to express himself on here, people aren't suggesting he be banned from expressing himself full stop.

But being banned on here is not a significant reduction in one's freedom of expression. One is still free, the Nazis haven't taken over.

I wonder how many people went to the site after reading the story on the forum? Never underestimate the power of bad pr to generate noise!

Probably less than bought the pape r.I often wonder what it's like always having to be the centre of debate, regardless if your relevant or not. Then I read one of your posts. You might find the only reason people.don't reason with your perspective, is that it's a pile of Shite.If you would take a suggestion, maybe read some of Thomas paines writings. He has the very quote for you to understand why only a few would reason with such as you...In fact, never mind. You'll just misquote him as well.