Craig Mather Statement

SteveJ

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok dude, I'll give you a chance on this then. Just tell me, what is it that you want us to actually see? and what is it that you want us to do?

I want you to see we are being robbed, I want you to believe the concerns of some shareholders and those who want change

I want you to see through this PR stunt of a statement

I want you to think back to the previous owner and some of his statements.

I want everyone to get behind those who want change.

We are the heart of this club

We can change this before its to frign late.

Still firmly sat on the fence until I see the accounts. I do find it funny how many have lapped this statement up though. It's purely just a statement filled with sly digs and nice soundbites but that is all it is.

I remember the same thing happened with Whyte when he released a statement after the BBC documentary and it was greeted with the same type of applause on here.

I don't want to compare the current board with Whyte but can we not just wait until the accounts are out before shouting from the rooftops that Mather is the best thing ever.

I also want to point out that I do think they will be fine and healthy but until I see that with my own eyes, I'm not getting drawn in by someone telling me they are or aren't.

Very strong statement.

This guy could actually be the real deal.

Lets hope Murray gets on with his life and lets the club do the same.

more chance of of us winning champions league next year! IMHO another talker in the vein of our last 2 jive talkers!

I want you to see we are being robbed, I want you to believe the concerns of some shareholders and those who want change

So to paraphrase, you want everyone to fall into line with the viewpoint of a small group who dont know what they back? The group who want fan ownership, whicj you dont, but back someone who wants a majority ownership.

Seems like a well thought out idea.

Still firmly sat on the fence until I see the accounts. I do find it funny how many have lapped this statement up though. It's purely just a statement filled with sly digs and nice soundbites but that is all it is.

I remember the same thing happened with Whyte when he released a statement after the BBC documentary and it was greeted with the same type of applause on here.

I don't want to compare the current board with Whyte but can we not just wait until the accounts are out before shouting from the rooftops that Mather is the best thing ever.

I also want to point out that I do think they will be fine and healthy but until I see that with my own eyes, I'm not getting drawn in by someone telling me they are or aren't.

People just think it's a good statement, after all folk would criticise also if he was saying nothing.

the 3 chancers

I was against giving you any attention at all, But I asked the previous question just to see if you would answer,

unsurprisingly you never, so thanks for confirming what I already thought.

Your MO on this forum is obviously to rile and irk as many bears as you can.

I am going to place you on ignore, along with BP9 the other troll, both of you offer nothing to this forum and it would be a better place without both of you.

the point is mate WHEN will they ever be out

Whyte promised AGMs accounts...........fekn same once again...

yet some STILL canny see it

So to paraphrase, you want everyone to fall into line with the viewpoint of a small group who dont know what they back? The group who want fan ownership, whicj you dont, but back someone who wants a majority ownership.

Sounds like asking us to back change for the sake of change

I want what is best for the club.

sorry about that

he gave faint praise

but his leaving was meant to be a wake up call and for some it was

Others couldnt hear it for all the frign sand in their ears

McColl has since said him leaving was a blow, do you think Smith would walk away if it was as bad as you are trying to make out? Even more so without saying a word.

Do you really think he would knowingly allow that to happen under our noses.

He would be shouting from the rooftops that we were being robbed.

Ok, I don't see us being robbed, and I don't think it is unreasonable to expect evidence to that effect (I do know that Mather has invested his own money) I am pretty confident that all statements are about PR, so that can apply to anyone. Ditto reference the previous owner - you can just throw that at anyone you don't like. Tell you what though, if you tell me what changes the group want to make, and that they are willing to buy the club, I might even support them.