***The Official Rangers vs Stenhousemuir Thread***

AlBear.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.rangers.c...ck-and-mac-back

RANGERS: Bell; Foster, McCulloch, Mohsni, Wallace; Peralta, Black, Law, Macleod; Little, Daly.

Lining up in a 4-4-2 as far as I can tell:

abFz4kBagA.jpg

SUBS: Simonsen, Templeton, Crawford, Cribari, Aird, Clark, S Smith.

Good team !! Mon the gers

If McCoist deploys that team as a 4-1-3-2 we might get another goal fest. If its 4-4-2 I would still expect a comfortable victory.

That would be my preference. With Black holding allowing the others, particularly Macleod and Law to get forward more. However it is relatively straight forward and fluid to switch between the 4-1-3-2 and the 4-4-2.

Good team !! Mon the gers

Like the site says, "Arguably our strongest side available." Can't argue with that.

I see plenty goals in this one today. We have to try and keep another clean sheet imo.

Now it will be interesting to see how that team lines up.....if it's a 4-4-2 then it's likely to leave us very narrow with two central players pushed out wide but if he reverts to the 4-1-3-2 with Wallace and foster given licence to provide the width then I think it could be a very good line up!

Like the site says, "Arguably our strongest side available." Can't argue with that.

I see plenty goals in this one today. We have to try and keep another clean sheet imo.

You wrote that as I was posting similar - can I have your babies? :pipe:

Also stenny have scored a lot of goals this season and lost a good few as well - makes it interesting

SebFAURE@SebFaure915m

Recovering from my injury. Come on you boys in blue, good luck to you! Wish I was on the pitch with you #RangersFamily

Pity about that, I'd liked to have seen him involved today at some point, but the team looks good fro today's game playing with two up front.