Little Eyes New Deal

gogzy

ANDY LITTLE is desperate to win himself a new deal at Rangers as he seeks to keep making a name for himself at Ibrox.

The striker has become an important player to the team, having scored six times already this season and notched a total of 25 last term....

Read more on the Official site.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/5223-little-eyes-new-deal

Good news. I'm glad he's making the most of his chance in the Rangers first team, no matter the reasons that enabled him to.

Hopefully he'll carry on progressing and become a very useful squad player for us when we're back at the top.

I really like little....he works so hard and he seems to have the right attitude. He is one of the few players who comes across really well in interviews and he seems to have a good head on his shoulders unlike some if the ones he came through with.....he just needs to work on his decision making and if played as a striker I think he can continue to improve....a very useful squad player at the very least IMO and deserving if a new contract!

100 per cent deserves a new deal, very honest player, scored goals now at every level (when played up top)

He's a 7 out of 10 player for me, will never be a spectacular player and be rated as an amazing talent, but works very hard and keeps plucking away until he gets his goal, useful even at spl level as a backup IMO.

Would be happy if he signs an extention to his contract, played in the right areas can be very useful and worry defenses. Hopefully he will learn more of his trade and we will have a wee gem in a couple of years, time will tell and he has earnt that chance in my personal view.

Still, I must object and report the OP to the Mods! This post has feck all to do with PM, MM, RST or the Board, Bears Den????

your well out of line matey! :lol:

Why's that?

Genuinely interested.

i don't think he is good enough for us going forward , he has been good enough in the lower leagues so far but i don't think that he is good enough for us in the premiership.

he is a decent finisher but other that i don't think he is anywhere near good enough , very little technical ability

just my opinion

i don't think he is good enough for us going forward , he has been good enough in the lower leagues so far but i don't think that he is good enough for us in the premiership.

he is a decent finisher but other that i don't think he is anywhere near good enough , very little technical ability

just my opinion

In the months after we went into administration, he scored 5 goals in 10 games in the spl? I don't know if anyone scored more for us in that time? Mcculloch or aluko maybe? Baring in mind he didn't even start all those games as well, that's not too shabby. I think he is better than you realise without being spectacular. But everyone has their opinion.