Gazza now on twitter!

Thommo

No-one's trying to excuse domestic violence, least of all the man himself.

Some people in the media give him a free pass because "awk sure its Gazza, he's a great bloke, Italia 90 etc etc"

Hope he cleans himself up though and finds something to fill the void that's obviously been left in his life since his career ended. Even finding religion might do it for him, because rehab doesn't appear to be working (and i say that as an atheist)

I hope he is ok but tbh with Pauls problems dealing with every brendan, declan and liam on twatter is not the best idea ive never even been on twatter and i feel i need a drink just hearing about what cockends are up to on there.

Gazza's very popular down south, be interesting to see how they react if the mhanks start abusing him.

Gazza's very popular down south, be interesting to see how they react if the mhanks start abusing him.

Im sure alot of people including many bears would stick up for Gazza but im just not sure a twitter war is what he wants to be involved in right now its his life though.

correct, i believe someone already tried and got bombarded, if anything it will just make the abusers look like trash.

who knows, maybe some interaction with the public might not be abad thing & when he see's the love for him it may do him a lot of good.

He's got an illness. He missed the Milan legends game because he was ill.

He was supposed to play in the game, then he was scheduled to do a meet and greet in Yorkshire the same night as the game. Im pretty sure that still went ahead

Gazza was a guest of the club earlier in the season. He's still got the club in his heart, and the club still has Gazza in its heart too.

Gazza wasn't well enough to play a game of football. I'm sure if he was well enough he would have taken part.

Without sounding like a complete and utter cynic, Im sure he was at the game because he was in Glasgow anyway doing a book signing

Gazza's problems are probably due to boredom and the need for social interaction. The twitter thing seems a bit lame so perhaps he should join forums such as RM and pass the hours drinking tea and realising he is far from being the biggest eejit on the planet.