Gazza now on twitter!

Thommo

The thing I'm most concerned about is he follows his son and daughter on it, if he ends up using it regularly and end up going off the wagon, I hope he doesn't write anything upsetting or concerning them.

It's a disgrace that people actually sell gazza booze. Hope it works out for him and he gets better and we see the fun gazza on twitter.

I'll get slated for this but hey, if Gazza hadn't played for us, he'd have got so much abuse on here. The guy has been giving so many chances and help and he has still went back to the booze time and time again. Im sorry but I just cant feel sorry for someone who is basically killing themselves. He couldn't come and help our club when we were in the dark days of Administration (by not appearing at the legends game), yet he can do paid meet and greets. Harsh but its my opinion

I'll get slated for this but hey, if Gazza hadn't played for us, he'd have got so much abuse on here. The guy has been giving so many changes and help and he has still went back to the booze time and time again. Im sorry but I just cant feel sorry for someone who is basically killing themselves. He couldn't come and help our club when we were in the dark days of Administration (by not appearing at the legends game), yet he can do paid meet and greets. Harsh but its my opinion

There's a bit of truth in that m8, he may have had an excuse for the legends game but your other points hold some truth