You Can Taste The Hurt

bilko89

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whahahahaha :lol: :lol:

There's so many things there that you could rip apart, but by Fuck you really can feel the utter pain this cunt has went through :lol:

He's basically saying that unless we die then they will never be able to match us :lol:

Get. It. Up. Ye.

So a con man gets control of our club, runs up loads of debt and gets us liquidated and this mentally unstable person still trys to play the "victimized" card. :000000082:

I like how he has stopped supporting his team because of his hatred for us, sums up a good portion of their fans base and shows the mindset they have. I swear this guy is a closet Rangers fan.

What a shitebag bottling on supporting his club. Fucking despise Celtic with a passion but i'd love to have the names of people that do this with whoever their clubs were and have it held against them for life.

I knew a fella like that and he supported us right up until we ended up in the third division and now he only watches Chelsea. I don't see him as a Rangers fan anymore and I never will. Fully expecting to have him crawl back when we're back at the top and I will enjoy very much telling him to go fuck himself on that day.

Strangely he is not alone. I have heard numerous cellic fans saying that our predicament is all a conspiracy and somehow we have deliberately manufactured the entire situation in order to gain some kind of advantage.

Typical of their warped way of thinking. I don't suppose it even occurred to the mhanks that we didn't need an advantage.

We are bigger and better than them in every possible way. Always have been, always will be.

They are second class filth (tu)

To be honest I'm not sure he actually is or was ever a Celtic fan after trying to read that mainly because I couldn't find any major grammatical errors and appeared to be written by someone who may have some brains irrespective of the words and not written by some bum dragger.