Funniest football chant or song you've heard

The Widow's Son

Sorry, not great with this computer stuff, but Glasgow rangers never brought 1,000 to any game in this city where rangers weren't involved. The most Glaswegians that ever turned up here for a none celtic/rangers game was 1985 for an Everton Man U game. Lots of celtic lads here supporting us and the mancs. We won 5-0.

It was 86 or 87, arranged as rangers had no game that day, lots of supporters clubs ran buses, including Cross Keys Stevenson

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, not great with this computer stuff, but Glasgow rangers never brought 1,000 to any game in this city where rangers weren't involved. The most Glaswegians that ever turned up here for a none celtic/rangers game was 1985 for an Everton Man U game. Lots of celtic lads here supporting us and the mancs. We won 5-0.

i know plenty of guys who went down for that game.

I'm sure the govan true blues went to it as well as no rangers game but I could be mistaken. (Liverpoolvchelsea)

Whether it was a 1000 or not I don't know but certainly hundreds seem to have went

Theres no trophies from 2 unlimited no limits. Pretty sure this was started in 92-93 season at the piggery when we were on that amazing unbeaten run in all completions, no limits is even on that years video.

Also that day the whole rangers end cheered every scum players name when they were read out. The look on the tims faces was brilliant :)

Theres no trophies from 2 unlimited no limits. Pretty sure this was started in 92-93 season at the piggery when we were on that amazing unbeaten run in all completions, no limits is even on that years video.

Also that day the whole rangers end cheered every scum players name when they were read out. The look on the tims faces was brilliant :)

i was 12 and remember them both well. Brilliant days.

Scott Macdonald scored two goals eieio

With an overhead kick and a cheeky wee flick

Made those F++++++ b+++++++ sick

Scott Macdonald scored two goals eieio

Theres only one Tosh McKinley

One Tosh McKinley

He put the heid on the Swede

Heid on the Swede

Walking in McKinleys wonderland.

After his training ground bust up with Larrson.

I was at Old Trafford when Arsenal won to win the league and Arsenal fans were shouting "You've come all the way from Surrey and you've lost" which made me chuckle.

Nakamura ate my dog is brilliant though.

I was also at a game where an empty about to be demolished stand was filled with litter, a big gust of wind picked it all up and some guy started shouting "what a load of rubbish"

I was at Old Trafford when Arsenal won to win the league and Arsenal fans were shouting "You've come all the way from Surrey and you've lost" which made me chuckle.

Nakamura ate my dog is brilliant though.

I was also at a game where an empty about to be demolished stand was filled with litter, a big gust of wind picked it all up and some guy started shouting "what a load of rubbish"

When did Arsenal win the league at Old Trafford? sure you don't mean Anfield when the beat Liverpool to win it.

i know plenty of guys who went down for that game.

I'm sure the govan true blues went to it as well as no rangers game but I could be mistaken. (Liverpoolvchelsea)

Whether it was a 1000 or not I don't know but certainly hundreds seem to have went

Correct, a few hundred yes. A thousand? No way

One of those ones that you had to be there probably but at Old Broomfield years ago and standing right next to the fence with Section B on the other side of it. All of a sudden about 200 of them all turned side ways and faced the Gers fans and starting saying "ssshhhhhhh"

They then all in unison gave us the middle finger and started singing "Smell yer maw, smell yer maw, smell yer maw"

Was the whole production of it that made me laugh though and we all clapped them at the end of it. (tu)

:lol:

With a bag of sweets and a cheeky smile you are a paedofile paedo paedo paedo. This song was for Graham Rix, ex arsenal player, after he was caught shagging an under aged girl.

Also the Bobby Moore chant after he was accussed of stealing a neckless during the Mexico world cup...

Where's your neckless

where's your neckless

where's your neckless Bobby Moore

its in your handbag

its in your handbag

its in your handbag Bobby Moore.