Thread for Scotland game tonight

ayesteady

One of the posters on here during the pars postponed thread, might have been a quote from the board as well because a few players where going to be away on international duty

'One of the posters on here' did not make the decision, Rangers did.

I was just interested if anybody at the Club had said the words you quoted, but of course they didn't.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nay baws Naithsmith,Mcgregor,Brown The SFA on the badge as I said only one team for me,everyone has an opinion and if you support Scotland thats fine,but for me no thanks.

That's why I can't watch them. I hate the traitors as much as I hate the tims, but I am Scottish and I want Scotland to do well. The Scottish team will still be going when the only thing the traitors will be remembered for is actually being a traitor.

I am British first and foremost but also Scottish.

Some of us arent plastics like that lot across the road. I am Scottish so i will support Scotland.

Can you expand on plastics please? How does not supporting the Scottish national team make you plastic anything?

I support Scotland at rugby at the 6 nations - does that make me a plastic?

Can you expand on plastics please? How does not supporting the Scottish national team make you plastic anything?

I support Scotland at rugby at the 6 nations - does that make me a plastic?

I did not say that by not supporting Scotland you are a plastic. A plastic being like the plastic paddies across the way supporting Ireland rather than their own country.

I did not say that by not supporting Scotland you are a plastic. A plastic being like the plastic paddies across the way supporting Ireland rather than their own country.

Wit? :lol:

Makes nae sense

What's that got to do with me allegedly being a "plastic"? Do I support Ireland?

I never called you a aplastic. I said i wasn't one. Try reading rather than pissing your pants trying to put words in peoples mouths.

Still makes no sense - ok your not a plastic because you don't support Ireland like the taigs. Well done

What's that gotta do with me?

Still makes no sense - ok your not a plastic because you don't support Ireland like the taigs. Well done

What's that gotta do with me?

Stop picking fights with all the best posters on RM.