There is only one

allgers

We will see how they react to that game when we play East Fife, a good positive reaction and they are forgiven, see the players that got booked for dissent they should get their arses booted up and down Ed drive, its when the team start to get broken up by suspensions and injuries that we struggle.

Don't disagree with any of that although Moshnis booking was an absolute farce

The ref was defo a rattler but the players need to realise best way to get at him is not mouth as that plays into his hands but to knuckle down and grind out a win - a last minute goal winner like Clark's will have sickened that ref

We are still sharing this with Roma, they won 0-1 after going down to 10 men.

Yes I seen that and there were about 10 yellows. Roma play bottom of table next and a couple of lower table teams after that while we have three home games. Roma have just set a record winning nine in a row at the start of a campaign and I think they can win the next three as should we.

It's not really comparable but it's the Roma result I will be looking for over the next few games.

Yes I seen that and there were about 10 yellows. Roma play bottom of table next and a couple of lower table teams after that while we have three home games. Roma have just set a record winning nine in a row at the start of a campaign and I think they can win the next three as should we.

It's not really comparable but it's the Roma result I will be looking for over the next few games.

Actually fancied Napoli this year but they've already lost their only game so far to Roma away, so how long can Roma keep their unbeaten record going ? Would think it impossible to go unbeaten in Serie A but Juventus falling away now and the two Milan teams not that good (We saw AC Milan recently were no great shakes against the mhanks and I actually think they will really struggle this season.)

Actually fancied Napoli this year but they've already lost their only game so far to Roma away, so how long can Roma keep their unbeaten record going ? Would think it impossible to go unbeaten in Serie A but Juventus falling away now and the two Milan teams not that good (We saw AC Milan recently were no great shakes against the mhanks and I actually think they will really struggle this season.)

I'm hoping Fiorentina take points off them.