There is only one

allgers

With Barcelona being held to a draw and Atletico Madrid dropping 3 points, Rangers are the only team left with a 100% record. Can we repeat the feat of 1898-99 and go the season undefeated, if we do can the 2 records be comparable.

It seems there are only two, Roma beat Napoli to keep their 100% record. Thanks wearethepeople1.

Not comparible, no the team will get no credit whatsoever for going undefeated in fact a major amount of supporters expect a 100% record or want Ally sacked should he not achieve it. If that is our own support thinking that then our haters and detractors will give no credit whatsoever.

I fully expect us to maintain an undefeated record in the league, it will be tough but I think Ally and players will also be making that a target. I won't chastise Ally if the team does drop the odd game, but at the level we are playing against a 100% record should be a realistic expectation.

A 100% record in any league throughout an entire season is nigh on impossible! no matter the resources you have compared to the rest of the teams. Injuries, suspensions, etc all takes its toll, as shown yesterday, on their day at home in poor conditions every team will believe they have a chance against Rangers, in fact I have been most impressed by the way teams that do get a chance don't ever seem to be happy to just sit back and protect their lead.

Winning 36 cup finals this season is going to be a tough ask, but of course I think we will do it, especially after yesterday's second half showing.

Not comparible, no the team will get no credit whatsoever for going undefeated in fact a major amount of supporters expect a 100% record or want Ally sacked should he not achieve it. If that is our own support thinking that then our haters and detractors will give no credit whatsoever.

If we do and yesterdays game shows it will be a bit of a battle, there has to be some recognition, the old adage you can only beat what's in front of you must hold true here, so even if it does not compare it still can sit beside it with a footnote.

A 100% record in any league throughout an entire season is nigh on impossible! no matter the resources you have compared to the rest of the teams. Injuries, suspensions, etc all takes its toll, as shown yesterday, on their day at home in poor conditions every team will believe they have a chance against Rangers, in fact I have been most impressed by the way teams that do get a chance don't ever seem to be happy to just sit back and protect their lead.

Winning 36 cup finals this season is going to be a tough ask, but of course I think we will do it, especially after yesterday's second half showing.

2 goals down twice, and still to come back and win - that will give the squad tremendous confidence of being unbeaten this season in the league. :D

I have no idea if we can win every league game this season and as someone has already pointed out this is very very difficult in any league and at any level.The very best of teams usually always come unstuck at least once in a season know matter how good they are.After yesterday we will lose an away game if we don't sort that defence out quickly.One thing I am certain of is even if we do win every game the media and other supporters will give us not one bit of praise they will merely brush it off and say it would be a failure if we didn't.

Odds are usually way against it though (Anyone got those odds, I wont be backing it but curious). We've already lost once this season so whose to say it is that unlikely ? Winter games are going to be harder up in the North and don't forget it' s still a cup final for most of the other teams we are playing. Came close to dropping points on Saturday when they hit the bar late on before we scored. And Brechin are not one of the better teams in the league.

Would be great to do it though.

It's all about attidue and desire.

We showed at the weekend we expected to turn up and get the 3 points. It took us to go a few goals behind and the manager roasting us (as well as the fans) to get a responce.

It should never happen again from this group.

Great feat if we do it and even better if we do it again next season.

So far we haven't came up against teams who park the bus for 90 minutes.

Might be a bit harder when that starts but we have a few players who are more than comfortable putting the ball in the top corner from distance. :pipe:

Great feat if we do it and even better if we do it again next season.

So far we haven't came up against teams who park the bus for 90 minutes.

Might be a bit harder when that starts but we have a few players who are more than comfortable putting the ball in the top corner from distance. :pipe:

To be honest even if we meet teams that park the bus we have players who should be able to break down these guys with absolute ease

To be honest even if we meet teams that park the bus we have players who should be able to break down these guys with absolute ease

We will see how they react to that game when we play East Fife, a good positive reaction and they are forgiven, see the players that got booked for dissent they should get their arses booted up and down Ed drive, its when the team start to get broken up by suspensions and injuries that we struggle.