Hearts (minus 7 as things stand)

I thought they would maybe claw it back but can't see it now (even though were just over 1/4 of the season gone)

Hopefully they get relegated if they're still In business for the simple reason that next year will be very interesting as the top flight will have no

Old firm derbys

Dundee derbys***

Edinburgh derbys

***provided Dundee don't go up, which I don't think they will as things stand

Que another year with no sponsor and another year with the absolute minimal tv revenue

The following year provided all goes to plan we will have old firms again but another year without the Edinburgh or Dundee derbys would be another hammer blow for them

Can't wait

Im hoping St Mirren and Hearts go down.

It would make the 1st division by far the most interesting league in Scotland next year although id think we would still run away with it but not as easy as this year.

Just had a look at the divisions above us to see what we could be looking at - the championship could be very competitive and stand as a good 'buffer' before we hit the big time again.

The championship will be more of the same.

Hearts and or whoever else get booted out the league will lose nearly all of their 1st team players and be relying on youth and other lower league players.

We will no doubt strengthen again and should walk it.

Hearts and or whoever else get booted out the league will lose nearly all of their 1st team players and be relying on youth and other lower league players.

Agree overall, but with bigger teams and possibly more 'hate filled' atmospheres at the likes of Hearts, and potentially St Mirren, coupled with reasonably big teams like Dundee and Raith then it'll be another step up and a test of how far we've come.

It will be better for ourselves because it will be another step up and better atmosphere (if it's Hearts) but I honestly think it will be another case of winning the title well in advance of the season close.

With the players we have just now plus better ones which surely will come since we done the same last season then I think that's how it will work out.

Obviously it all depends on the off the field stuff being sorted too.

Also we will be able go for players rather than pick out of contracts players.

When where hearts deducted points and why? I've not heard a thing about it and I've no read a paper in over 2 years.

Think it was because they went into admin and players never got paid in time which broke certain rules according to the SFA. It was last season I'm sure. I could be wrong though.

Would lose no sleep if they were bust by then. Biggest league match will be against whoever is likely to finish second, and it wont be Hearts.

Historically speaking it will be the biggest assuming hearts muddle through. Regardless of what you and I think if we had played the tims last year the press would say it was the biggest regardless of the miss match.