The prevalence of Irish Republican sectarianism in Scotland& media silence

A sixth scumbag has been arrested.

Anton Duffy, 39, Martin Hughes, 34, and Stacy McAllister, 27, all from Glasgow, Paul Sands, 30, from Ayr, and Edward McVeigh, 26, from Portpatrick, Wigtownshire, face charges of conspiracy to commit terrorism and murder.

It is alleged they planned terror attacks between February and October at a property on Old Castle Road, Cathcart, Glasgow.

It is also alleged they tried to get hold of firearms and explosives to carry out terrorist offences, including “damage to property and murder of civilians”.

Worth inspecting their social media output.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say it till I'm blue in the face - the Famine song is a legitimate question.

If you openly support Irish republicanism (and they do) then go back to Ireland if you cannot or will not embrace our culture.

If Ireland and being anti British is that important to you well............

Put simply, those five should be deported.

agreed 100%

Anton Duffy, 39, Martin Hughes, 34, and Stacy McAllister, 27, all from Glasgow, Paul Sands, 30, from Ayr, and Edward McVeigh, 26, from Portpatrick, Wigtownshire, face charges of conspiracy to commit terrorism and murder.

It is alleged they planned terror attacks between February and October at a property on Old Castle Road, Cathcart, Glasgow.

It is also alleged they tried to get hold of firearms and explosives to carry out terrorist offences, including "damage to property and murder of civilians".

Watch this story disappear .

I'll say it till I'm blue in the face - the Famine song is a legitimate question.

If you openly support Irish republicanism (and they do) then go back to Ireland if you cannot or will not embrace our culture.

If Ireland and being anti British is that important to you well............

Put simply, those five should be deported.

Charged with conspiracy to murder. Hang the cunts, to make sure their threat is never carried out!

FFS, if that were the UDA/UVF, it would have been tagged in the mhedia with Rangers, Protestants, sectarians, bigots, McCoist once shook one of their hands at Ibrox and so on, all over it!! The mhedia in this country are fuckin rancid and make my blood boil. These cunts need a real fright!!

Just a thought reading through this do you maybe think they want to keep any link with septic supporters being linked with this due to the commonwealth games opening ceremony taking place there and would create bad PR. Like some have said if the media got hold of pics of Rangers top wearing loyalists planning to take someone out it would be all over the news so there is someone at the top keeping this as low key as possible.

Just a thought reading through this do you maybe think they want to keep any link with septic supporters being linked with this due to the commonwealth games opening ceremony taking place there and would create bad PR. Like some have said if the media got hold of pics of Rangers top wearing loyalists planning to take someone out it would be all over the news so there is someone at the top keeping this as low key as possible.

I agree mate but it has nothing to with the games .More to do with this poxy Country of ours being corrupt from top to bottom turning itself into a Rebublic with media .politicians ,law enforcement and courts all doing their bit for all things Rome and beggaresque .

I agree mate but it has nothing to with the games .More to do with this poxy Country of ours being corrupt from top to bottom turning itself into a Rebublic with media .politicians ,law enforcement and courts all doing their bit for all things Rome and beggaresque .

Oh it's corrupt even near me they have just passed a new catholic school to be built and after looking further into it there was some father blabla on the committee that passed the funding. My best mates kids were forced to move school (giffnock) cause the catholics were taking it over and it was for them only.

Our councils are full of them which is where the problem lies IMO.

Oh it's corrupt even near me they have just passed a new catholic school to be built and after looking further into it there was some father blabla on the committee that passed the funding. My best mates kids were forced to move school (giffnock) cause the catholics were taking it over and it was for them only.

Our councils are full of them which is where the problem lies IMO.

Spreading their wings far and wide my friend.After being continually knocked back a new Catholic school was built here in Stenhousemuir.After numerous hidden meetings,i was informed that the local catholic church got involved and any of that religion not voting yes,would be excommuncated from that said church.

Thought this to be a bit far fetched,but nothing would surprise me tbf.....

Well said

As a wise man said to me at the weekend hundreds of years ago the Covenanters fought, lost their life's, love ones, everything they had in order to prevent this type of thing from happening and eventually won

Now slowly but surely we are slipping back into it and this time it's the Scottish Government, the SNP, the taig left wing media, politicians, Glasgow City council, the footballing authorities, the schooling, The Irish power sharing agreement, Tony Blair, John Reid, George Galloway etc you name it - everyone's in on it

Spot On!

Watch this story disappear .

Apart from reporting that they have appeared in court and what the charges are the media can now say or write nowt about these particular cases until those accused are put on trial.

During the trial, only what is said in court can be reported.

It is only after the trial (whether convicted or not) that the media can give the full background - a lot of which may well be lifted from Facebook pages and the like.

Scotland's "sub judice" rules are among the strictest in the world.

It is also alleged they tried to get hold of firearms and explosives to carry out terrorist offences, including "damage to property and murder of civilians".

Is Scotland having a problem with these cunts at the moment?