Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

I don't see why people are trying to defend Sony here.. it's just downright laziness on their part.

It's hilarious on Driveclub threads all over the net if anyone says a bad word against that game :lol: Sony no doubt have a great defence force! It does not matter what site your on question anything to do with Sony and folk will not be happy!

Thought you only want to play games on a console mate? :P

Didn't say that ;)

I buy it to play games primarily. Anything else is a nice wee bonus. I didn't buy it for Spotify :P

It is a slight pain in the tits. You can't change song in the Spotify app while playing GTAO as it suspends the game and network connection and you get punted out the lobby.

You can however use your mobile to select songs etc seamlessly which is pretty decent. Saves faffing about on the console! (tu)

Didn't say that ;)

I buy it to play games primarily. Anything else is a nice wee bonus. I didn't buy it for Spotify :P

It is a slight pain in the tits. You can't change song in the Spotify app while playing GTAO as it suspends the game and network connection and you get punted out the lobby.

You can however use your mobile to select songs etc seamlessly which is pretty decent. Saves faffing about on the console! (tu)

the mobile link up is great. Plus I can now listen to better music on fifa and right through the game not just in menus

Was never in doubt.

Just hope the side content is worthwhile... This is their first take on creating an open world Witcher game(although it's still divided up into regions), so hopefully they don't just populate it with trash to fill it out. That said, I do have faith in CD Projekt Red to create an amazing world!