Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

I don't really bother with trophies to be honest,

I don't usually either but by the time i was done i only had like 5 to get. 2 co-op ones, 2 online ones and a distraction one. So I figured I might aswell go for it.

Might pick up Dying Light tomorrow. Anyone else got it?

Sony has unveiled a near-final version of its Morpheus virtual reality headset, revealing specs closer to what we can expect from the consumer version - and when we can expect to be able to buy it.

Morpheus headset will boast a 5.7 inch OLED screen, with a resolution of 1920x1080. Impressively, it'll boast a 120Hz refresh rate - besting the 90Hz in the Vive headset that HTC is making in partnership with Valve, and also the 75Hz that Oculus Rift DK2 currently runs at.

In a presentation at this year's GDC in San Francisco, Sony's Shuhei Yoshida also revealed several other key details - such as how the headset will boast a latency of less than 18 milliseconds and features nine tracking LEDs. It will also feature an improved viewing angle of 100 degrees.

Most importantly, the headset is aiming for a final consumer release in the first half of 2016. Press are currently receiving demos of Morpheus, and Digital Foundry's Rich Leadbetter has already been impressed with what's on show, sampling a new demo called London Heist. We'll have more details and full impressions soon.

I reckon it will be £199 as Sony have really turned their pricing around for all products, Cannot wait for it tbh i think it's the kick up the ass gaming is needing. Right now it seems stuck in a rut with the same shit getting put out time and time again.

Will the games it compatible with be that good to start with though?

The concept is great but how long are we away from it being used for the more popular titles?

Will the games it compatible with be that good to start with though?

The concept is great but how long are we away from it being used for the more popular titles?

I know PCars is going to be compatible, The only thing with that is it comes out next month will we still be playing a year/year n a half later? Games like GT7 will be compatible...Basically racing games are going to be amazing on it :)

Can anyone share some light on the playstation TV. Does anyone have it?? How good is it...? My stepson wants it. Am I right thinking I can stream the ps4 from sitting room up to his room by buying it?? Also is there an up to date list of games u can buy on it??

Ordered the Sony Gaming Headset today, Anyone else got one? Any good?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-Wireless-Stereo-Headset/dp/B00I8S4E1C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425573222&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+gaming+headphones

They seem to get great reviews for the price.