Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=annuTcmB1rw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPmb0F00YPE

Naughty Dog and now Kojima,why would anyone not want a PS4?

Really home Kojima revisits the Silent Hill game that was in production, I really enjoyed the demo and was looking forward to the full game.

It's a huge coup for Sony.

Revenge played very different to No Mercy so I wouldn't be reading anything into that.

In any case No Mercy is very dated as are most of the old PS1/PS2 games. Nostalgia makes them seem better than what they are now compared to what we have IMO.

It shared the same engine and the mechanics were similar.. WWF no mercy was just further developed as you would expect given it was released years later!

I still play No Mercy regularly and it's still pound for pound one of the best wrestling games out there when it comes to just having plain old fun. Only one that beats it for me is Here comes the Pain...

Really home Kojima revisits the Silent Hill game that was in production, I really enjoyed the demo and was looking forward to the full game.

He still wants to do games with Guillermo Del Toro so hopefully we see something similar to PT/Silent Hills.

I'm still raging it got cancelled,arseholes :lol:

It shared the same engine and the mechanics were similar.. WWF no mercy was just further developed as you would expect given it was released years later!

I still play No Mercy regularly and it's still pound for pound one of the best wrestling games out there when it comes to just having plain old fun. Only one that beats it for me is Here comes the Pain...

I did enjoy those old games but struggle to get into them now. Things have moved more to simulation rather than arcade like gameplay so the fun factor is not there as much as before but I do prefer realism over OTT stuff especialy in sports games.

I'd probably say the one game where that is the expectation was Ready 2 Rumble boxing for me.

I find the same issues with the old PES games. I still hold them as the best football games of all time but when I go back to them now it feels sluggish, restricted and frustrating compared to what we have now.

I don't know if it's a case of me getting older and wanting different things from my games or that I am losing interest as the years go on.

P.T really was something else,I still have it on my PS4 and I'll never delete it.

"Dad was such a drag. Every day he'd eat the same kind of food, dress the same, sit in front of the same kind of games... Yeah, he was just that kind of guy. But then one day, he goes and kills us all! He couldn't even be original about the way he did it. I'm not complaining... I was dying of boredom anyway, But guess what? I will be coming back, and I'm bringing my new toys with me."

metal-gear-chronological-order.jpg?w=600

hqdefault.jpg

SGDxxzT.png

FT5GF93I70AWRQO.MEDIUM.gif

what's the point mate,you'll never finish it :lol:

did you ever complete outlast ?

what's the point mate,you'll never finish it :lol:

did you ever complete outlast ?

No mate :lol:

Last I played it I was hid in a locker refusing to come out.

Still not finished Alien either, cunt keeps finding me when trying to get back to the doctor or whatever.

No mate :lol:

Last I played it I was hid in a locker refusing to come out.

Still not finished Alien either, cunt keeps finding me when trying to get back to the doctor or whatever.

:lol: wasn't a fan of alien mate,was dragging on too long and the robot cunts were starting to do my tits in,ended up trading it in.

i hear a second outlast is on the way,maybe you'll have finished the first by the time it's released :lol:

The amount of folk buying a PS4 who are Xone owners has surprised me.

My brother is getting one and wants the same games as he has on the Xone :lol: that's just daft IMO.

I don't see the point in owning both, unless you are someone who has tons of spare time on their hands.

GF thanks you and Lakota for the comments. We went for the ps4 and the wee bugger ha been hogging the big screen for nonstop for the past 24 hours diving between Star Wars battlefront and Fallout 4. Still when he's playing games, he's not annoying me.

Cheers and Merry christmas