Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Same with me mate. Have never played it and won’t play Village for that reason either.

Aye im grudgingly going the same way, out of the 3 viewpoints resi has used i preferred the over the shoulder one, they should have both in their games now

7 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Good few hours in and Resident evil is brilliant. Continued from biohazard story and has similar vibes. Ammo is scarce and it's got some fucking scary moments. A lot of the battles are more tactical and involves simplyn"getting the fuck out of Dodge". Enjoying it but.

Yeah fuck waiting till I get a PS5 just gonna pick it up this weekend for the PS4. Watched a bit of a walkthrough on YouTube earlier and it looks amazing. 

9 hours ago, CR3 said:

already?:lol: hope you bought the disc so you can punt it.

Aye proper hammered it. Missus and the weans were away this weekend so basically rattled it in two days. The bonus game after it is no bad too. Might replay through it again with the gun and unlimited ammo.

got Resident Evil Village during the week, switched Ray Tracing on in the menu. Glad I seen that option. Playing in 4K HDR on the series X, looks bloody lovely. Will go back to it tomorrow. Few hours in!

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Class eh? The bonus game after it is class too. Will give it a play through again with a good gun and unlimited ammo at some point.

Aye, you seen the achievement to complete it in under 3 hours, how tf is that possible? :lol: I’ve not played mercenaries yet.

Just now, CR3 said:

Aye but you seen the achievement to complete it in under 3 hours, how tf is that possible :lol:

They always do that with Resi's. Mental. Never even attempted it. Loved how the story tied in too. Definitely gonna be a trilogy 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

They always do that with Resi's. Mental. Never even attempted it. Loved how the story tied in too. Definitely gonna be a trilogy 

Would you still get the village of shadows achievement if you had infinite ammo/ a mod turned on you think?

Not sure I plan on playing all the way through again, any time soon anyway. But it was class

7 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Would you still get the village of shadows achievement if you had infinite ammo/ a mod turned on you think?

Not sure I plan on playing all the way through again, any time soon anyway. But it was class

Nah don't think so. Just fancy fighting the cunts with some ammo this time 🤣

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Bought Ghost of Tsushima and Mass Effect LE this morning. 

GOT is phenomenal so far,playing it with Japanese audio and English subtitles the same way I did with Sekiro. 

@CR3 get involved. 

Xbox loyal atm sadly but I heavy want to play some of the exclusives.

On 28/05/2021 at 23:20, BridgeIsBlue said:

Bought Ghost of Tsushima and Mass Effect LE this morning. 

GOT is phenomenal so far,playing it with Japanese audio and English subtitles the same way I did with Sekiro. 

@CR3 get involved. 

Just bought ME too, got some total nostalgia when the main menu music came on. Might buy Ghosts of Tsushima too as got a PS5 coming tomorrow. :D

Returned to blood and wine DLC on Witcher 3, ffs they’re just throwing bosses at you relentlessly at the end. I’m against the wolf now in the really cool bright place after the wicked witch. @BridgeIsBlue very decent add-on this, fairly solid at points too plus I canny repair my sword because of where I am atm.

2 hours ago, CR3 said:

Returned to blood and wine DLC on Witcher 3, ffs they’re just throwing bosses at you relentlessly at the end. I’m against the wolf now in the really cool bright place after the wicked witch. @BridgeIsBlue very decent add-on this, fairly solid at points too plus I canny repair my sword because of where I am atm.

I'll post a screenshot of my stats etc at the weekend, the DLC is top drawer.