Its just the Craic in Amsterdam....nothing to see move on now

AlCapone

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not usually one to report on what people on Facebook/twitter are saying, as well... They're both shite and I'm rarely on them, but apparently Ajax fans had axes and shotguns and should be kicked out of the champions League forever :lol:

Never usually get involved in their pish, but this is rather amusing and they're doing even better at embarrassing themselves than usual.

If only! What a night that would be!

There must have been more than 15 arrests

15 were arrested just for the incident with the undercover cops but all these videos are showing cops dragging guys away left right and centre all over the city

Ajax fans won't forget a night like this, if Celtic ever travel there again to play PSV etc or go to Germany to meet up St Pauli (like they do) then they will have to watch as the Ajax fans are notorious for travelling in numbers to team up with others

The myth of Celtic fans being saints is destroyed, I'm sure all the casuals will want a piece of them now

At fucking last some truth of what went on last night it's there in all the videos for everyone to see sky sports showed footage of the trouble the back of eleven last night what kept the bbc and stv with theirs. Fucking parasites the lot of them

But at lest the beggars are getting shown up for what they realy are. Scum

I actually meant to write that, i seen a few comments on videos saying 'thanks for the help in Amsterdam celtic fans, from your friends at PSV' so i think that's why i typed that.

Must've been on my mind as i typed doh

You've got Phillips lightbulbs on yer mind :D

Strange how at least two Scottish papers have gone with the c***c view of their fans being repeatedly attacked by Ajax fans swinging "pickaxe handles" rather than the attacks on the Police. Even stranger is that so far I don't recall having seen any links to video od any of these attacks on the c****c fans by this "pickaxe" swinging mob.

We now live in a time when there is very little missed by the camera phone brigade so it would seem a bit strange if there was no footage of these reported attacks at all. That is of course if they actually happened at all and are just not propaganda to cover up what the c****c fans have been up to. The ethics of the Reich Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels live on in Scotland it would seem.

Clearly shows bottles and a copper on the ground.

I would urge everyone to email this to SSN, itv, bbc etc. This is akin to the video of the cop getting assaulted in Manchester. Clearly a mob of people smashing one guys head in. Attempted murder ???

Oh the irony, on the video on the first page you can clearly see a man attacking and confronting the police, then when he gets arrested the guy recording says its a disgrace "never seen anything like this sellik fans best in the world, just singing and dancin'" while hes filming people fighting with police, they are the most delusional people on the planet.

Haha fucking dickhead then shouts at the coppers fucking wankers let him go