Ibrox Looking Great For Saturday ! So Proud Of My Club . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks fantastic (as always).

Can't wait to get up there, booked on The Tour for this afternoon too..and George Square for Remembrance Service Sunday....Great weekend coming up!

Lest We Forget.

Don't forget this one

Organisation Grand Orange Lodge Of Scotland Lol 262 Date of Procession Saturday 9 November 2013 Start Time of Outward Route 9:45 AM Assembly Point Elder Street Proposed Route Elder St, Govan Rd, (Lay Wreath At Cenotaph), Orkney St, Summerton Rd, Copland Rd,Paisley Rd West, Harvey St, Brand St, Lorne St

Great display. Having moved ST from the main stand to the copland rear I was looking forward to taking part in the card displays but I can't go on Saturday so very disappointed. At least I got to the game on Wednesday night to witness our free flowing attacking football against Dunfermline, Scotland's worst fouling club :)

My favourite day this to attend Ibrox.I have moved to the Copland this year so will be able to take a good few photos and videos.I have a good collection stored on my phone and computer now.My screensaver was the one a few years back when the stands were covered in poppys with a white background.

This is why WE ARE THE PEOPLE.!!!!

There was a time when a simple dignified commemoration of the young working class men who gave up their lives in a horrible war would be respected and free from criticism. Sadly, modern Scotland has allowed a culture of intolerance to develop under the blanket of faux Irish Republicanism. If you cannot respect those being respectful to their war dead, then you have a major malfunction. Psychologists would label it as socially maladjusted.

That said, rant over, and credit to those who took the time and effort to make it happen.

Those volunteers should take a bow.