michael mols

lewislaudrup

Still angers me to this day as to why that big He Man lookalike bastards had to come to the half way line for a one on one :mad:

Raging about what happened but a lot of us remember it wrong. Wallace was through one on one with Kahn so he came out and tackled him but the ball went loose and out to the sideline where Mols picked it up and Kahn just continued towards him, slid through, took the ball and Mols took an awkward landing. It was also much closer to their goal than the halfway line.

Raging about what happened but a lot of us remember it wrong. Wallace was through one on one with Kahn so he came out and tackled him but the ball went loose and out to the sideline where Mols picked it up and Kahn just continued towards him, slid through, took the ball and Mols took an awkward landing. It was also much closer to their goal than the halfway line.

this Kahn did nothing wrong whatsoever it's just one of those things that happens in football and unfortunetley Mols (and Rangers suffered from it).

Oh and there is no way Mols was as good as some of you make out, sure if he was a young guy in his teens or early 20's when he got injured he could understand the comments but the guy was 29 years old in his prime he wasn't going to get any better he would have started to decline within a few years anyway he was never going to become one of the greatest Rangers players ever or move to a huge Champions League winning club.

That's exactly what happened, no blame whatsoever can be laid at the goalies door, 13;54 on the you tube highlights, we feckin battered them that night.

Better than Laudrup?

Superb player but not better than Brian.

I knew that someone would question my viewpoint straight away because of laudrup.

But football is all about opinions and in my opinion Mols on his day,as bayern were finding out the night he got injured,was unplayable.

Better than Laudrup?

Superb player but not better than Brian.

Have to disagree bud, Mols could do anything he wanted with the ball, hard to compare them as players as they were completely different. But I don't think Brian was better than Mols. Mols did things that made you wonder, how the hell he did them? He did things that shouldn't have been possible.